Chapter 4

Mikaela POV

I hummed while I took my bath in my bathroom obviously I am so happy and excited since it's my first of college today. The day that I anticipated so much has finally began and I can't wait to go school. I just hope that I don't have do deal some annoying classmates.

I went out from the bathroom and changed into comfortable clothes. Well though I am what they called need but I don't really often wear glasses only when I study in my room or at home. I wear contact lenses when I am outside since it's more convenient. When terms of clothing I prefer casual that formal. And I don't wear those baggy clothes that often they referred to nerd always wear. Though I always go for simple and modern type but not much reveal or exposed my skin I'm fine with it.

 Though I always go for simple and modern type but not much reveal or exposed my skin I'm fine with it

After finished changing I grab my bag and head outside my room. I knocked on Lila room then she went out and she looked at me stunned.

"Wow your so beautiful!" She said to me and snorted at her.

"Yeah yeah let's hurry up and I don't want to be late in my first day!" I said then we head out heading to school.

Our dorm is only twenty minutes walking distance from school so it's very convenient for us. No need to use car to get here. We enter the school gate and boy our school is so big and modern. Boys and girls are in there each business. Mostly flirting to each other. Haizt! What a wasteful of money from there parents.

We went to school office to get our daily schedule. Luckily we have same class this hour and it's Science 1. We head to 215 room, most of the students already there and all eyes snap on us when we enter. We took a sit in front of the class since I don't want to gain more attention that I have right now. I can still hear the class whispering and I saw from my peripheral view that some boys whistle on us trying to get our attention. Good thing the professor walk in and the class began.

After one hour the school bell ring and the class immediately went outside. I decided to stay a little bit longer to avoid getting bump from the students whose all hurry in getting out.

"What's your next class?" Lila asked me while we picked our bags and we began to head outside.

"I think I will have mathematics after this I will have lunch break then two more subjects then I head out home!" I answered her and she nodded.  "What about you?" I asked her.

"Same but we have different subjects the rest! Huhuhu at least tommorow we have all same schedule. Yes!" She Said to me and we happily take exit.

We went to each other class since we have different schedule this time. I went alone to my class. I took a sit in front of the class.

I noticed a wavy hair girl took a sit beside me. She give me a friendly smile and smiled back to her.

"I'm Laura!" She said as she held her hand to me and I automatically take it then shake her hand.

"I'm mikaela!" I said to her.

"Nice to meet you. I hope we can be close friend!" She said then her eyes turn wide " oh do have any company during lunchtime? " She asked me all the sudden.

"I have, my friend is here too. But you can join us if you like!" I said to her and she smiled to me gladly.

"Thank you! " She beamed. Just then our professor walk in the class.

As usual the class started and we began taking down important notes.

Class went by and the school ring indicating the class is finally over. Laura and I head outside to meet Lila in the canteen.

As we three enter the cafeteria I noticed it's already full so we decided to take the table at the side which more secluded and far from attention.

As we began to eat we noticed all girls snapped their heads on the entrance door. I saw few boys walked in like they are kind of celebrity. They all got of I may say, good looks and we'll buid bodies. I noticed how Laura blushed while glancing at them .

"Do you know them?" Lila asked her. Maybe she noticed her too.

"Oh that's the school football team. They are all popular but that guy whose stand out the most. That's Damien he's the most popular guy in school and came from rich family too!"  She said as she look at him like his a piece of candy.

Lila eyes me but I shrugged at her.

"Wow they are all hotty! " Lila said still looking at them and I kick her behind the table. " What?" She glared at me.

"Stop drooling and eat!" I said to her.

"What your not interested?" Laura asked me this time.

"Nope!" As I munching my fried now. I love fries than those six pack boys there.

"Are you a lesbian!" And almost choked my fried on my throat.

"Don't say such horrified words Laura! You almost stop my breathing!" I said to her while I gulped water from my glass.

"I mean if your not lesbian. Then how come your not attracted to those guys? Aren't they yummy?" She said to me while pointing those guys

"Did you eat them? Cause you said there yummy!" I said to her and she rolled her eyes on me.

"Of course not! But just look at those piece of meat there! Goodness I can swallow them!" She giggled and I almost gagged just thinking about it.

"Come on don't make me gag while I eat here!" Making Lila laughed at my comment.

"Just let her be, she's just normally like that! If books will walk there then there you can get her attention. Boys are just not her thing!" And I am so agreed to that!