Chapter 21

Damien POV

I saw her and Lila went inside the rest room. Just then our coach walk in. I went to him and greeted him.

"Coach glad you made it here!" I said as he look up to me.

This grumpy old hag though very strict and always makes things hard in the field but we all know it's for the best for us.

"Yeah of course I want to congratulate you boys! Especially you... You really stand out more there!" He said as he patted my shoulder.

" Nah... I'm just in the mood coach!" I answered him all honesty.

"Yeah because his baby doll is there, watching him play!" Blake joined our conversation.

"As if I he doesn't have girl. What's surprising in that Blake?" Our coach said to him and I scowled at him.

Am I that worst? Even our coach won't believe I have someone special right now? I began to miss my baby girl. Where is she now?

"It's true coach. I am going to make her my girlfriend!" I said making him look Surprised.

"It's not month of April King to joke on me like that!" He said as I watched him laughed at me.

"I am not coach. My girl just right here. She went to rest room with her friend whose Blake girlfriend too!" I said making his wide more

"You both joking right?" He stared towards us and we shake our heads. He then began to pay our back.

"Wow.... Good luck boys!! " He said and he left.

Blake and I began to search for our girls since they been out for awhile now. We both scattered since we didn't see them in the rest room.

Where did she go?

Then there she is sitting on the chair. I texted Blake that I saw them both. He immediately came.

I saw her sipping the alcohol liquid and it made me frown. My baby doll won't drink nor touch anything like that. So I came next to her.

"Woah woah... Easy there! What happened to both of you? I thought you went to the restroom?" I said.

We stared at the two girls and our eyes went wide immediately! Oh no!!
I quickly held her hand but she avoided me and look at me with frown.

"Who are you?" What the? She's too drunk that she can't even recognized me at all?

"Are you drunk?" I asked her while my eyes itching to hold her.

"I'm knoooot!" Her words slurred and I know she's really drunk.

Lila also have the same state so me and Blake called this night off. We both nodded at each other and I scooped mikaela in my arms even she's protesting.

"I can walk, put me down stranger!" She told me and I can't believed this woman. How can she forget me?

"Yes! I know you can walk but I don't want you to slipped so I will carry you instead!" I said trying to calm her. She groan and snorted at me.

"Why is the floor spinning? Is something wrong of the floor?" Definitely there's no something wrong she's just drunk. I shake my head and went to the parking area and I slid her in my passenger seat. After I finished buckled her seatbelt I went to the driver seat and hop to drive.

"I'm hooooottt...!" I look at her as she keep pulling her shirt. I stopped her since I don't want to die car accident tonight. I may want her naked in front of me but not this way!

"Ok ok baby doll I will turn in the air conditioner now so stop pulling your shirt!" I said trying to coaxed her. As I hold her hand trying to stop her.

"Why are you calling me baby doll? That infuriating , asshole,play boy called me that!" She said with hissed. My eyes went double size as I realized what kind of words she referred me.

"Baby doll I am asshole, infuriating. I accepted I am a play boy but that's before I meet you! I really really love you baby doll!" I said to hear even though she will never understand not remember this in the morning.

"Oh no! That jerk???? He's definitely a player?? You know why???" That made me curious.

"Yes why do you called me player? I will never play you heart!" I said while I drive since this woman need to have shower and rest right now.

"Not player????" She pointed at me. "You don't know how I felt when I seated there in the field watching that jerk played while those girls on my back keeps talking about him! Ahhhhhhh... I will never never fall for that jerk I will never be one of those girls!" She said as she cringed in frustration. Woah that's definitely something.. she's not a talkative person when she sober but a drunk mikaela sure is something huh?

"What do you mean?" I said trying to fish out some information from her.

She shifted he seat and I saw her almost closed her eyes. She pouted at me making her look so cute not to mention she's already cute when she's looking like that with a pink stint shade in her cheeks.

"Those girls said some censored words describing him. They said they want to eat him, look at those abs and muscles there's so yummy! I never know abs and muscles can be eaten now?" She said while her cheeks looks more redder than it was before. I don't know if I feel happy or violated at all. The fact she said abs and muscles...

Then I park my car in the parking area of my dorm. I went out from my car and quickly scoop her in my arms. She cling to me like a baby. Her head rested in the crooked of my neck making me feel ticklish while her hot breath fanning there.

I opened my room and put her in my bed. Now what will I do next? I mean I always drunk when I end up in party but I never ever take care of drunk girl before. Much more carrying her and put her in my bed.

I only missed around in girls place or maybe we find some secluded area but my room? My bed? Is something I treasured the most. But right now she's there lying in my bed and I can never been happier. This woman makes me change everything I believed and do. But no matter what I love the changes she brings to me.