Chapter 19

Mikaela POV

"Because I want to. I want to be with you!" He said to me confidentially.

I huffed as I felt my annoyance growing bit by bit by just mere talking to him. I don't want to add more and I turn my attention to Lila whose now standing right beside Blake.

When did he comes here? I didn't even noticed.

"Li come let's go home!" I said as I picked my bag and about to go.

"About that...." Lila said softly while looking hesitant at me. "Actually Blake here invited me to the party!" She said giving me a apologetic smile.

"Ok... I'll meet you at the dorm then!" I said as I turn my back but I have only gone five step. A hand stop me making me frost. I don't have to turn whose the culprit since I know that scent.

"What now Damien?" I asked him feeling annoyed.

"Since Lila will come. Can you come too? Please? It's a celebration of our victory. But as I said if you don't want I can go with you in your dorm!" Did I just heard him right? He will come with me in my dorm?

"It's your victory... And anyway congrats! But you don't have to come with me. I can manage!" I said still trying to be polite to him..

"Come on please? " He said while I can feel his hand slowly creep in mine.

"No!"I flatly declined him.

"I will post the picture in my instagram!" He threatened me making me remembered that vicious picture.

"Don't you dare????" I said while I glared at him. At this moment I really want to strangle this guy. How can he threatened me this way.

"I will... Watch me...." He said and he picked his phone on his pocket. Then show his Instagram account and tap our picture together.

"No no no... !" Began to panicked "don't you dare!" I said to him while I hold his arm.

"Then say you will come with me in the party!" He said and I made a mental note that one of this day I will end this man.

"Why do you want me to be there anyway???" I said and I slowly remembered those nasty talked of those girls behind me earlier.

"Because your my baby! I told you want to be your boyfriend!" He said to me giving me a cheeky smile.

"Oh please .... Don't include me with those girls with you. I don't want to part of your game!" I said scrunching my face to him.

"I am not!"

"Still I am not going with you! I need to go!"

"Ahhh ahhh.. not so fast... You forgot I am still holding my phone!" He said in sly voice.

I almost forget that damn phone of him. I made a face to him and I raise my brows.

"If you promise to delete it now and here!" I said trying to negotiate him.

"After the party!" He smirk. I am half tempted to wipe off that infuriating smirked. "Promise I will stay with you all the time of your afraid!" He said trying to coaxed me.

"Frankly speaking I am only afraid what will your fans would think you bring me in that party?Anyway Why do you need me there. When you have amounfull of girls you can pick there!" I said trying to give him some more thinking.

"There not you. I want you only you!" He said. I can feel his voice filled with truth and no hind of lies.

"Why me? Of all woman that you want to play!" I said trying to push me a little more.

"I am not playing with you. I am serious!"

I huffed as I give up persuading this man.

"Fine! But you will delete it after the party ok?" I said as I give up.

He suddenly lunged himself to me and have to twirl me around. Then he puts me down and shower me kisses in my face.

"Yes yes yes! Oh let's go first to my locker so I can change and get my things there" Right as he said that. I just only noticed him. He is still wearing his football uniform and he smells stinks.

"Fine! I will wait you and sit here " I said to him as I about to search for a sit to where I can wait him.

"No way! You will come to me. What if you will change your mind. I will not take any risk in that!" He said as he takes my hand and dragged me somewhere maybe in the locker room area?

Then we walked passed to a hallway. Then I can see now a room where guys filled in. He stop just near there and turn to me.

"As much as I don't want to leave you here but I have to since that room filled with male specimen. So don't go or move ok?" He said and I sit down on the nearest bench.

"Just go before I change my mind!" I said to him.

"Nah ..I know you will not!" He said then stole a pick of my lips. Again???? I glared at him. Then he laughed as he went inside the room.

Not for long he come out from the locker room looking fresh and clean. I can smell the scents of shampoo and saop as he come near me. This guy doesn't need to wear cologne or perfume cause he smells so good.

What? What stupid thing I said? Scratch that.... I mean forget about that!

"You ok?" He asked me as I settle myself in his car.

"Yup why?" I asked him.

"Your awfully silent on the way here!" He said. As he began to drive his car and head to the party venue.

I sat down there praying that this night will end up good. I just feels so weird all of the sudden with this guy? Why am I feeling this way to him?