Chapter 49

Mikaela POV

"Your such an asshole!" I said as I stomped my feet leaving him in the process.

"He's looking at you that's why I need to make my move!" He told me and I glared at me. Not so amused of his reasons.

"You don't have to exhort punch on his face. That's so cruel thing to do!" I said to him.

"Cruel???? What cruel? When he stared at you like your some kind of meal? Of course not! No one looks at my baby doll like that other than me!" He proudly and confidentially said making me shakes my head.

"I think I really need to reconsider my answer back. Your still the most infuriating, annoying jerk I known!" I huffed in annoyance.

"Come on! I love you! And I don't want anyone steal you away from me.!" He said and I sighed.

"No one will steal me away from you ok? Why are you thinking like that?" I asked him while I can't help to run my fingers to his face.

"What if you get bored or change your mind? That you should not.... Urggg! Baby doll I really can't say it. I just don't want to lose you again. Right now I still thought I am dreaming and I don't want to wake up from this beautiful dream!" He said makes my heart melted into puddle again for him.

"Fine! Let's go where to next?" I said in dismissing the topic.

"Yes!" He said.

If you are wondering what happened. Well my boyfriend punch someone in the restaurant while we both eat just because the guy stared at me like I am kind piece of meat. To be honest, I really feel awkward and violated though maybe that's why my boyfriend whsow sitting across me senses it and didn't hesitate to throw a punch on that person.

"So how about we go to cinema?" He said and I nodded. We never done it anyway.

After an hour, we settled into each other seat in the cinema room. It's not so crowded today, a lot of couples walk in hand in hand together just like us.

"So......" Before he can say it. The curtain rolled up and indicating the movie is about to start.

"What do you want to say?" I asked him while I make myself comfortable in my seat.

"I mean after this can we go to my dorm?" He said and I swiftly look at him.

"Why?" I said.

"Because the guy's wanted to see you again! And I wanted to have more privacy with you!" He said and I don't want to know what's privacy is he talking about.

"Ok!" I quickly said making him shocked on my reaction. Normally I would say no, but if I give him a chance then I should trust in me in everything.

"Yessss!" He said as I opened the popcorn and feed me.

"I can eat on my own!" I said as try to pick up some popcorn for myself. He swatted my hands

"No... I want to feed you. Just let me baby doll please?" He said and I shake my head.

He began to feed me again and even makes me drink water by himself just like a baby.

"Wow that's what a good movie!" I said as we walked out from the cinema.

"Yeah it's good!" He added

I give him a skeptical look and raised my brows on him.

"As if you enjoyed it. When all you did was feeding me, made me drink water then stared at me like idiot!" I told him while I snorted out to him.

"Hahahahaha... And here I thought I am discreet about it!" While he laughed.

"Discreet my butt! When it's all you can do? Seriously you should have not invited me since you didn't enjoy the movie after all!" I told as I whined at him

"What are you talking about? Enjoyed? That's understatement! In fact I am happy super that I am in cloud nine.!" Oh his and his words again.

" I should have not feel shocked by how good your wording boyfriend, no wonder those girls fall for you!" I said

"Is my babydoll jealous? ? Correction!!! I never done anything like this to any girl other than you. Dating is not my thing. So just like you I am new to this!" He said while held me lovingly.

"Come so the boys can meet you!"

After that we went to his dorm. Truth to his words all of the guys from the team are all already there. Well good thing they all dress up properly this time not like last time I here.

"Finally!" Usher said as he hugged making me stunned.

"Idiot don't hugged my girlfriend!" My boyfriend said as he forcefully entangled Usher from my body.

"I just want to show her how much thankful I am!" He said and makes me confused.

"Huh?" I didn't even know I utter that words.

"We want to say thank you for giving this idiot a chance. And for making him play football again. We really badly needed him. A team without a quarterback is suck!! Thank you for bringing him back!" The guy Ryan said and smiled at him.

" Oh... That's ok!"

"Finally we will not see him being depressed. We almost thought that one day he will comit suicide!" Like said while laughing.

"Yeah... A depress and lifeless Dami is frustrating to see!" Another guy said.

"Please don't leave him again. We don't want to deal another zombie Dami!" Another said and they all laughed.

"I am not zombie!" Damien defended himself.

"Yeah your not! You don't even talk properly anymore. All you have to do is to stalk at her and stared at her picture. Man that's so creepy!" Usher said.

"And oh... I can even hear him calling your name in his dream. I swear it's a kind of R- rates judging from the moaning and groaning he made while his asleep!" That made all laughed and I glanced at my boyfriend who I can say. A boy blushing? Yeah it's possible! He shakes his head and smack usher playfully.

"Idiot! It's not my fault if I have wet dreams about her!" Making me looked shocked at him.

This guy is not even denying it but proudly said it in front of everyone and this time it's me who can't help to blushed.

"Your still the most idiotic boyfriend ever Dami!" I commented making everyone laughed more.