chapter 9

Damien POV

"Wow whose that hotty?" Usher asked when I sat with them again after I stopped baby doll.

"Where's that little fairy friend of her?" Blake asked me.

"Don't know didn't you both together this morning in the cafe?" I asked him making him smiled gently. If I didn't know Blake I would thought his other person.

"Yeah she's so beautiful!" He said while he has this whipped eye day dreaming about her.

"Shit! Your whipped baby!" I said while laughing at him.

"Yeah yeah! Laughed all you want. But didn't you see that girl. She turn you down!" He told me and I frown at him

"Nah just in time she will give in!" I said with confidence.

"I bet that girl will never say yes to you!" Blake said to me making me feel threatened.

"Nah ..  I don't want to bet. It's for game for little boys!" I said to him.

"So who is that girl from earlier?" Usher asked me.

"Yeah she's so sexy and beautiful!" Ryan chimed

"Is she your newest play toy? You know if you're bored give her to me!" Luke said while winking at me.

I don't know why but I feel like my gut twisted when I just think that someone or other guy will have her other than me.

"So Maggie said she will meet you at her place!" Ryan said while he snickered.

"Nah I already done with her. I don't want anything to do with her!" I said while I gulped my coke.

"Is it something to do with the girl juts now?" Ryan asked me wearing a sly smile.

"I don't know! I just don't want to put label on her yet!" I said. "So whose the name of the girl your crushing?" I teased Blake wanted to divert the topic away from me.

"Her name is Lila. She's so pretty and smart as in super smart! I mean both of her and her friend, they are super smart" Blake blushed as he talked about that girl.

" So they are both smart? As n? Like nerd?" I asked him but in soft voice. I don't want others to hear our conversation.

"They are need but pretty little nerd!" He smiled

"Awww you like her?" I asked him.

"Yup! I might finally found the girl I want to be with!" He said and I let out a big laughed making all the boys snapped our direction again.

"What your not serious right?" I asked him. Still not believing he said.

"Yup one hundred percent sure!" He said and I shake my head.

"Your finally caught a love bug baby blakey!" I teased him.

"Yeah yeah! Baby blakey is in love!" Usher teased him too.

"Shut up!" Though it's too impossible for a guy to blush but I swear I just saw Blake's cheeks turn into crimson red just now. Wow! Love can do impossible to a person huh?

After meeting with my teammates I went straight to my dorm. As I lying on my bed I thought about her. Why did she have this kind of effect on me. I fetched out my phone in my bag and decided to text her.

"I will be waiting for you outside your class baby doll! 😘😘😘😘"

I know she can't reply since she's in class now. Knowing how nerd she is, there is no way she will spare glance on her phone. She will preferred to listen to the boring lecture of the professor.

When it's almost her class over I went out heading to her class. I am so excited to meet her. As quickly as I can be I reached her class just in time the bell ring. Students hurriedly went out from the room. The girls throw a flirty glance at me even try to hit on me but I don't want her to see me again with other girl. It's already enough she saw me awhile ago with Maggie on my lap.

I smiled brightly as I saw her approaching. When she finally outside I greeted her.

"Baby doll!" I said then I try to grab her bag from her wanting to be gentleman for her.

"Thanks but no thanks! I can carry my own bag!" She said while never spared glance at me.

"Are you mad at me baby doll?" I asked her but she began to walk in fast paced.

"Hey are you in marathon?" I said to her.

"Look can you please leave me alone? I don't want your girlfriend to take this differently. Just spend your time with her than playing gentleman act here!" She said while I saw her eyes with rage.

"Why are angry? What did I do?" I told her. I don't why but I feel pain when I saw her looking at me like that.

"Just stop following me or even  talk to me" she said and leave me speechless.

What did I do? I asked myself!

I saw Blake approaching me with the same face like me. What happened to him too.?

"Hey!" I greeted him. He looked at me surprised.

"What are you doing here? Don't tell me your here for that girl? You really wait for her?" Blake asked me and I nodded

"But she's mad at me. I don't know why!" I said while I pouted

"Isn't she always mad at you?" He said and making me frown at me.

"What are you talking about? She's never been mad at me!" I told him

" Hahahah..  keep denying to yourself then!" He said.

"But it's kind of different you know! Right now it feels like she's beyond pissed off of me" I said more on talking to myself.

"I guess where in the same boat then. How will I make that girl believe that I am dead serious on her?" He sighed while looking far away.

"Hahahah... I swear I won't give up on her! I will make her mine! Sooner or later!" I said more like a promise to myself.