Chapter 26

Mikaela POV

"For the last time Damien No!" I told him as I step out from the dorm. While holding my bag in my other hand and other one holding my phone talking to this guy.

Seriously after watching two movies in Netflix I decided to go home since it's two hours before my class starts. The guy even said that it's too early but I didn't budge I told him I already done my bargain.

As we travel down towards my dorm. He keeps saying that he wants to be my boyfriend and I flatly answered him No.

But still as hard headed and impossible this guy. He keeps insisting it again and again until I told him to go off and go to his practice. He said he will call me before the practice begin and here he is now, talking to me on my phone. Still persuading me to say yes! When I already answered him over and over again which is No. 

"But can you just please give me a chance?"

"I told you I can't. I don't have time to date!" I said to him while I walked my path towards our school.

"It's ok I will make time for us!" He said and I groaned.

"Yeah yeah... By means of blackmailing me to go to your game or holding my phone to make me spend my time watching Netflix with you! Yeah right!" I said sarcastically

"But is it wrong to want you have time for me? "

"No rephrase that question! Why would I spend my time to you?" I asked him back.

"Because I want to be with you. " I huffed and air our of annoyance.

"Look! We don't have same perspective and values. In short we are completely opposite to each other. It's not going to work!" I told him

"It will! Come on opposite attract right?" He added to me.

"Look I am almost in my class. I will hang up now!" I said " Don't call me back ok?"

"No... I will call you back after one hour! Since your class will over till one hour" What? Is he serious?

"Look Damien I don't have enough patience anymore! Can you just play someone else!" I said to him exasperatedly.

"I am not playing with you. I am seriy!" He said.  "Please baby doll give me a chance. I promise you won't regret it please?"

"No! Bye!" I don't want to be rude but that guy do not understand every single word I said to him.

I went inside my class and thankfully it's not starting yet! I took my usual sit beside Laura and Lila where they both already in there perspective chair. I witnessed the two let out a girly giggled and I have urged to raise my brows on them.

"Mimi... Li just shared me her love story with Blakey!" Laura giggled and I narrowed my eyes to Lila.

"Hey hey don't give me that face ok? I mean yes. He and I are dating. Wahhhhhh!" She screech and I shake my head.   " But you on the other hand didn't come home last night?" She asked and I snorted at her.

"Yeah yeah so that I can hear everything you and your boyfriend do?" I told her. She gasped then playfully smack my arms.

"We didn't do anything!" She said as I watched her cheeks turns into crimson red.

"Hahaha..  I didn't say anything that kind of anything! Why are you defensive?" I asked her trying to push her button.

"Because your implying it!" She said making me and Laura laughed at her.

"Your guilty!" Laura chimed at we clasps our hands together.

"As if you didn't do anything too! You spend the night with Damien right?" This time it's her who have this teasing smirked.

"We are not in relationship so nothing will happen!" I said defensively.

"You don't have to be in relationship to have something happened between two of you!" This time Laura and Lila gushed at me and they laughed at my reaction.

Then we saw a faculty stuff went inside.

"There will be no Class of Mrs. Rodriguez today. But she give instruction that on next session there will be short test so study ahead!" The stuff said and left.

"Wow I can't believe I went here just for nothing!" Lila commented and I snorted at her.

"As if you only went here for that! Oh right Blake name sound a bell?" I said as I tease her.

"Shut up!"

" Let's go the field and take a sit on shade of the trees. It's really nice there!" Laura suggested us and I frown.

"Field? Isn't it the football team do there practice." I asked her.

"Awww she knows her boyfriend practice!!!" Lila gives a irratating fight and I smacked her arms lightly.

"I told you he is not my boyfriend!"I strongly said to her. " So answer me Lau...!"

"It's the other field. Those are for who loves to jog, reading outdoor, picnics, and some outdoor stuff!" She answered me

"Ohhh... There's a place like that here?" I asked her feeling Surprised.

"Yeah you both need to have a life sometimes. How come you didn't know about it? You already here been three months?" She asked us with exasperatedly.

"Sorry Ma'am!" Lila and I answered her dramatically.

" Anyy since you both have a boyfriend you will have some fun now!" She wiggle her brows and giggled like a young teenagers.

"I'll pass! I just give that opportunity to Li here. " I pointed out Lila whose looking at me with her eyes widened.

"What?"

"You're really serious that you don't want him to be your boyfriend? I mean his very into you. Even Blake told me that sometimes he can hear Damien calling your name in his dream!" That made me cringed my face.

"What kind of dream is he dreaming of me?" I asked more like mumbled to myself but the two friends of mine unfortunately heard it and they both wear a sly grinned.

"What else do men dream to there woman?"

I groaned and made my face cringy even more. Such an idiot guy!