Chapter 11

Mikaela POV

It's been two days since that unfaithful incident happened after that I don't hear anything from that guy any more. He didn't texted me and didn't appear from my sight just the way I want.

"Aww my hips too hurt!" I heard Laura said as I look at her.

Laura, Lila and me currently sitting next to each other since we have same class, it's physically education. I don't hate this class what I hate is that why do we need to wear such exposed and fitted clothes.

I keep pulling my short down since I don't want my not so uncalled skin to be exposed at everyone sight. I look out to my classmates. Some of the girls have more exposed clothes than I have but it didn't bother them that much instead they keep pulling it upward more. What a weird!

"I just hope our teacher will not make us to something too physical today!" Laura added

"Hahaha... It's a physical Education class Missy what do you expect?" Lila laughed at her.

"Urg! Your not helping at all Li!" She whined.

"You should take rest today! You know having period it's not good when your in P.E class!" Lila answered her.

Then the teacher walked in wearing an super skimpy clothes. Oh no! I have this feeling we are going to have too physical topic today.

"Correct me if I'm wrong. Why did I ever think we are going to be more physical today just as I saw her walking like that!" Lila exclaimed.

"Oh no!" Laura said feeling devastated.

"Since this class is a all girls we are going to have pole dancing session. Today I am going to teach you some basics and let you perform in class one by one in the session. So better pay attention!" We all groaned in response.

"Pole dancing? Is she weird." Lila murmured to me.

"Shhhh... I don't think we have options here!" Laura said. " I can't even bend my toes much more my body! Huhuhuhh..  this is chaos"

"Hahahaha... Let's just focus ok? Who knows we might learn some good steps from our teacher!" I said and I paid my attention to the class.

Our teacher demonstrate us the basic move. It's not that hard though but it will require a lot of confidence to twirl around in the pole.

"So next class your going to perform the basic. So wear good custom. The one can do better will have good grades of course. And one more thing, we are going to perform it with some other class from Mr. Adam!"

"But that's a boys class!" Lila protested

"Yup! I know it will voice out your confidence. Right girls?" I swear this class is weird since all the girls are pumping when they heard boys going to watch it.

"Ok that's enough for now! I hope you will perform in the meeting!" She said and leave. Making the three of us feeling doomed.

"What did she think? How can we perform when a bunch of pervert guys watching us! Is it too awkward?" Lila complaining

"I can't dance how much more bending my body! I will never participate in this session!" Laura said and I rolled my eyes.

" As if we can get away" I said as we walked out from the gym and Wally to the nearest rest room to change outfit. Because there is no way I will be walking down the hallway looking like this.

"Oh no! Restroom are full! We need to go to other side;"

"Wow what a luck we have!" I sarcastically said making three of us laughed. ",I think I will head home first since I have one hour break!" I said to them.

"Good for you! Huhuhu..  see you then we will need to search for a rest room to change!" Lila said and I nodded at her.

"Bye girls see you " I said as I waved my hands to them.

I walked down the path to the parking area. Thank goodness I decided to bring my car today. I feel lazy this morning to walk that's why!. But before I could walked near my car. A voice halted me.

"Baby doll! You look so sexy!" He said and I rolled my eyes. I didn't bother to look at him and just continue to walk.

"So I heard your class is going to perform pole dancing in front of our class! I am so excited!" That catches my attention. I spoon around and glance at him.

"Your in Mr. adam class? " I gaped at him.

"Yup! Mr. Adam is our football coach! Of course I am there!" He said with a annoying smirked.

"Just great!" I said sarcastically and I open my car.

"So can I asked you to dinner tonight!" He said to me and I scrunch my nose looking back at him.

"There are a lot of girls you can play with and more willing. I don't have to bet that those girls are falling lines just to get your attention! So spare me!" I said and I turned around.

"But I like you. Your different from them!" I heard him said.

"I won't fall for that line!" I said as I huffed. I position myself in the driver seat but before I could I can close my car door. The idiot guy stop me.

He bend down and look at me in the eyes.

"I am going to have you. I won't take no for an answer whether you like it or not!" He said to me and I pry off his hand from my car door. Before I can fully closed my door I answered him.

"Then get used to it. Since all you get from me is a no answer!" I said and closed my car and started my car.