Chapter 28

Mikaela POV

We're currently sitting under the shade of a big tree in the campus. I am still half mad in Laura when she said that the field is far from the field that the idiot practicing. Which untrue! Because I can hear the yelled and shouting of the girls from the other field who shamelessly flirting the footballer while practicing.

"Lau... I swear I'm gonna kill you one day!" I said to her. As I took out my pin and began to scribble something on my note.

"Nah .. I'm gonna live!" She joked and wink at me.

"Yeah yeah... I just hope my skirt will not fly off here!" I said to her jokingly.

Truth to be told, I really did wear skirt today.

"By the way, you look so nice and sexy in that outfit? I never saw you wearing that?" Lila asked me and I stopped myself from scribbled and look at her

"By the way, you look so nice and sexy in that outfit? I never saw you wearing that?" Lila asked me and I stopped myself from scribbled and look at her .

"Because I didn't got to do my laundry yesterday because of the game and the party!" I answered her.

"But looks good on you. You should wear something like that more often. Maybe Dami will murder someone in the future!" She laughed hysterically.

"Yeah yeah right!" I said giving her a tight smile.

"Here!" Lila gives me a tube of Nutella making me scream in joy!. Laura gives out a confused look both of us. " It's our favorite food on Earth! I mean if you wanted us to choose things between Nutella. We will choose Nutella!" Lila answered her puzzle look.

"So if I asked you Nutella and Blake? What's your answer then?" Laura playfully asked her making Lila smack her. "ouch woman! But seriously?" She said

"Nutella of course!" Hhahaha.. we both laughed.

"I remember in our high school!" Lila pauses and look at me like asking for permission! I shrugged at her giving her indication to move on.

"Yeah as what I said I remember on our high school. There a guy, He's so popular guy, I mean very popular! Mimi and me gets bullied by some meanie girls in our school. It's not our fault there boyfriend always hitting on us. Then we always turn them down since they're of course after our pants!

So about the guy! He really likes Mimi. To the extend he keeps following her every damned time. Hahahaha poor Mimi. Then one time she eat Nutella and dropped it suddenly. That idiot guy didn't noticed he step on Mimi Nutella I swear she went berserk to him. Hahahah.. poor guy being traumatized by Mimi!"

"That's so silly!" Hahahahah... Laura laughed so loud. " So what happened to him?"

"He still persuade her but she you step on my Nutella so it's a big no for me!" That's makes Laura laughed more.

"Oh and you want to hear a story about Lila and Nutella???" Laura nodded her head animeticaly like she's waiting for a show to start.

"Mimi no no! " Lila looks so horror and I laughed at her reactions.

"So there's a guy...." I begin but Lila jump on me making me laugh at her.

"I swear Mimi if your going to say it. I will kidnap your Mickey mouse teddy bear!" This time it's me looking at her in horror.

"No Lila!" I said as I shouted. "But I will get my teddy just in time so I can share Laura the tale of.....!" I slurred in my words since she began to smack me making me run away from her.

"Your idiot!" I said as I teases her

"I don't care as long as you don't share it to anyone!" She glared at me.

"What's so wrong about TTTT.. !" I desperately hung up my last word to tease her more.

"Your so dead!" She look at me like she wants to kill me. I run away from her while laura laughed looking both of us.

" That's just a joke... Ok ok fine... I only said T T T!" I tease while I laughed at her.

"I swear you woman are evil incarnate!" She gritted her teeth looking at me still trying to catch me from running.

We didn't notice the two guys looking both of us in awed.

"It's juts T T T Lila!" I shouted at her.

"Don't you dare bring that horrible incident about my horrific trauma of me and Nutella Mimi!"

"T T T Lila!"

"If I'll catch your dead!"

"Fine fine! Laura you didn't hear me saying that right? Let's erase it from her memory! No I did not mention T!" I laughed like animal this time.

"How dare you... I swear that teddy bear of yours will suffer the consequences!" She try to threatened me again.

"Yeah my teddy will live not your TTT!"

" I swear Mimi if I catch you, your....!"

"What I can't hear you Liiiii?" I said playfully. I even stick my ears to her.

"You evil incarnate woman!" She hissed at me as I try to stop here.

"Fine fine I give up ok? I will never utter nor breath a single soul of what happened to the Nutella in our high school! I promise!" I said trying to calm my breathing. As I hold my chest " shit... I think I feel like I am as old as grampa Nono! Bless those soul who work out a lot!" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah yeah! Those soul surely excluded us" She said while catching her breathing.

"I swear Mimi. When your playfully side tickle in you. I can never outsmart you. Your evil incarnate woman!"

"I'm not!" I said to her.

"Yes you are!" She chimed.

We both frown as we saw two guys sitting beside Laura looking to both of us like they're watchy a show.

" How's practice" Lila asked Blake as we both settle to our original place.

"It's nice... But not as playful and energetic the both of you do! What's the T anyway Lila!" Making my eyes grow wide.

"You evil incarnate woman this all your fault!" She said as she stand up again making me run but I hide on Damien back this time.

"Yeah yeah! Li... How about you answer Blake question. What's the TT Lila?" Whahahah.. I bursted out laughing.

"You!"" She point at me. She look like someone who breath a fire.

"I'm innocent here! It's blake who asked you not me! I already surrender!" I said as I playfully raise my two hands up. But still hiding on Damien back. " Don't you dare make her catch me Dami or I will going to kill you?" I said whispering to Damien.

"And why are you hiding behind your man's back. Come out there!"

"No! I think I'm safer here! There's a dinosaur nearby and that dinosaur allergic to TT!" I tease her again making her come at me.

"You woman will be dead!" She lunged herself to me but Damien shielded me.

"You cheater... Damien get off! Stop shielding that witch!" She said and I laughed maniacally.

"Don't you dare!!!" I threatened him.

"Hahahahah... Your lucky that I love you or I will surrender you to her!" Damien laughed while looking both of us.