Chapter 24

Mikaela POV

"What are you doing here Usher?" Damien said in a hard voice.

"Oh no! Sorry bro... I thought you were here so I barge in your room. I didn't know you have company!" He said apologetically while his eyes wandered me and Damien. I feel sudden expose and I quickly went to Damien back to sheltered me from his sight.

"Sorry! That's unusual sight to see. !" Making me stiffened and I know Damien felt it since I'm on right on his back.

"Usher just come out before I punch you. And don't make that face in front of my girl! I will definitely dislocate your bones." He said threatening his friend .

"Sorry! I didn't meant to. She's just different from the girl you been with. Those girls are not too shy to everyone when they looked like that!" Usher blabbering more making me feel uncomfortable.

"I'll count one before I throw you in my bedroom and punch you!" His voice boomed making his friend eyes turn wide.

"Sorry!" He fastly move and head out the room. And Damien turn around to face me.

"I'm sorry about that! I will go out and have some serious talk with him!" He said then walked out but not before stealing a quick kiss on my lips.

"Ohhh... I will surely not going to wash that towel you used baby doll. You looking so incredibly smoking hot and sexy wearing only that!" He finished it with a flirty wink and left.

I can hear a sound of whining from next room after that.

"Ouchhhh bro that's hurt!" The voice of Usher guy whining.

"How dare you look at my girl like that?"

"It's not my fault I thought your there ok " he answered

"Yeah yeah then you shamelessly checking her out with your dirty eyes!" Damien voice boomed again. That made me cringed a little. That guy definitely a pervert.

"It's not my fault too! She have such beautiful legs!" After that a sound of loud bang can be heard.

"Don't you dare say it in front of me? If disrespect her in front of me again then find another dorm. I will not hesitate to throw you!" That definitely a voice of angry guy.

"Sorry bro! I will not say anything anymore!"

"Good! And don't you dare spread your nasty comments on our teammates or else you dead!" He threatened him again.

"Then is it ok if I spread the news that your are....!!!" Usher guy left the last word hanging like contemplating to say it.

"What?" Damien asked him impatiently

"That your whipped???" Usher finished it in a soft but question tone.

"I don't care! Just don't say something about her!"

"Wow your so whipped!" Usher guy laughed at him.

"Whatever!" I heard his footsteps and he came to the room but not before knocking.

"Baby doll are you finished? Let's get down and have breakfast!" He said and he open the door.

He halted his move when he saw me. I look at myself and frown at him.

"Damn your so hot in my clothes baby doll!" He said to me while he slowly approached me

I look at him confused? What's this guy talking about? So what I am in his clothes?

"Yeah I grabbed your shirt and pants since you didn't give my clothes back!" I told him as he come near me.

"I will take care of your clothes for now let's go down and have breakfast!" He said as he held my hands and guided me towards the kitchen.

"Bro... I swear you cook so delicious!" Usher said to him while he take a sit in the dining table for six people.

"I didn't recall inviting you here!" Damien said as he pulled a chair for me to sit.

"Ouch... You meanie.. your hurting my feelings baby!" Usher pouted and I swear he good at acting because I see fake tears in his eyes. "After savagely discarded our relationship like that just because you have a new girlfriend. Your such a meanie baby!" He pouted even more.

"Don't believed whatever this idiot says ok?" As he attentively place my plate and food in the table. "What do you want to have coffee or milk?" He asked me after putting the plate.

"I'll go with the coffee!" I answered him softly while I look up to him whose looking at me lovingly.

"Ok black or with cream?" He said while he took a cup and filled it with hot water.

"Cream please!" I politely answered him.

Then a hard fake cough can be heard and my eyes look into the owner. It's from usher whose eyes looking skeptical both of us.

"Sorry about that! " He said giving me a weary smile then resume his eating but didn't leave his eyes to both of us.

Damien put the coffee in the table while he take a sit beside me. I began to devour the pancakes that he made and silently eat it. They began to talk about football which makes more silent since obviously I am not fan of it and I don't know anything about it.

I look at up to Damien again whose busy talking to his friend. I think he forgets to serve himself since I didn't see any plates of food with him. Maybe he senses that I stared at him. He glanced to me and smiled.

"Do you need anything else?" He asked me and I shake my head.

"Are you not going to eat?" I asked him this time.

He smiled and his hand went to my hand whose holding a fork with slice of pancake on it. He slowly held my hand with a fork on his mouth and eat the slice pancake on it. Then send me a wink as he put my hand down leaving me speechless.

"Goodness I can't believed I am seeing this " Usher said dramatically as his eyes rolled playfully to us.

"Shut up!" Damien silence him.

"Yeah yeah! My goodness did I say your whipped? Yeah yeah... Not just whipped but soft! I can't believed I witnessed this side of you! I almost gagged!" He said. Making me giggle softly and they both look at me surprised.

"What?" I both asked them.

"You laughed at his joke?" Damien said in a jealous voice.

"It's funny!" I answered

,"What makes you look at my girl like that again?" Damien asked Usher with a hard tone this time.

"What man,... Don't get jealous ok? I'm safe... I don't make a move on your baby doll! I just look at her because she's even more pretty when she smiled!" Usher said honestly and I feel embarrassed.