Chapter 50

Damien POV

A date with her is something I didn't ever think of happening. I never thought that today my day will change into something I been dreaming of to happen again.

We went to a fine dining and eat peacefully. As I stared at her like a freaking idiot. My gaze faltered when I saw her getting conscious at her seat. Then when she took a side glance I narrowed my eyes at confusion and there I saw a guy who stared at her like his a piece of meat. The way his staring at her like she wanted to eat her and what makes my blood boiled he have the nerve to lick his lips while looking at my baby doll?

No wonder she's feeling conscious all of the sudden. I didn't hesitate to throw a punch right on his face. I didn't give me chance to restored. But a voice yelled at me making me back from my senses.

"Goodness stop it, your going to kill the guy!" My beautiful girlfriend said even feeling mad she's still look beautiful and makes her looks more sexy.

I huffed and get up from him.

" Stare at my girlfriend like that again and I will end your life!" I said my warning and I took my girlfriend outside the restaurant.

"Your an asshole!" She said while looking so fucking sexy as her eyes blaze with fire.

"It's not my fault. He stared at you like your a piece of meat. It's just normal I will give him some warning!"

"Warning my butt!" She huffed.

After that we decided to watch movie in cinema. She protested at first when I feed her the popcorn. I don't even wonder about it. But still I keep insisting. It's my job as a boyfriend to take care of her right?

Then my phone beeps in my pocket. I took it and read it. I smiled at the message. The boy's wanted to meet her and I think they want to say thank you for her for bringing me back to the team again.

This girl always seem to amaze me more. I love how she wants me to be better person. Anyway I love every bit, she's my perfect girlfriend.

"So what's next?" She asked me. I looked at her like reading her. I am contemplating to say this to her.

"Can we go to my dorm? The guys wants to meet you!" I said it finally.

"Ok!"

Wow! She just said it plainly and I never thought she would agree. I guess she wanted to make me see that she trusted me. Well I will treasure her trust and I will keep it that way starting today.

As I drives towards the dorms, my hands shaking of nervousness and anxiousness. I just hope she will love my surprise to her.

When we reached the dorm. The guys are all there already and I saw how Usher leaps when he saw us getting out from the car. He hugged my baby doll and she was shocked.

"Don't hugged my girlfriend idiot!" I hissed as I forcefully swatted him away from my baby doll. Even he is my friend I still don't want anyone touching her even it's out from good agenda.

"Whipped as always!" He commented at me.

All the guys says there thank to her for bringing me back to the team. Honestly I been missing to play football, but my babydoll is more important than anything. I can't concentrate in game so it's unfair if I keep playing.

After the guys bid there goodbyes. I invited her to my room. Though I see her hesitating for a moment but I pursued her.

"Please?" I said as I give her my puppy eyes.

"Fine!" Then I guided her to my room.

I opened the door for her slowly. The room was dark and as I push the lights switch on. Her eyes flickered at the surrounding, it grows wide when she finally got the meaning of it. She looked at me shocked and speechless.