Chapter 47

Mikaela POV

"So can I come with you!" He said as he saw me being silent again after his confessions to me.

"I don't know if I can. My parents will asked me who you are!" I answered him.

"But.... One week and half without you will be hell for me. What would I do?" He said while his staring at nothingness.

I scratched my head and began to fell frustrate again. What am I going to do with this guy?

"Look how about you spend it like your usual way. I mean it makes you happy right? " I said but he looks at me with a sadness in his eyes.

"I don't want to be with anyone else. Please I already learned my lesson. I won't go back there! Please take me with you!" I close my eyes and breath a long sigh.

"That would be impossible. My parents won't like it if I bring guy at home. I don't want to give my parents heart attack!" I said to him.

"Why? You will tell them I am your friend!"

"Friend? My mom will never buy that much worse my dad. Never I ever been close to boys, especially bringing home. !" I explained to him.

"But I want to come with you!"

"You can't!" I finally have the courage to say.

"But.....!!" He said feeling deflated again. I saw him looking down and I saw tears drop on his palm.

Shit! Shit!

"Look how about this!" I said while I gulped really hard. I mean it's about time to give him another chance. I can't stand the way he treated himself. "hmmmm .. After the vacation over we can try to date again!" Before I could finally digest what I said he came to me and hugged the hell out of my life.

"Really? As in?? Your giving me another chance?" He said as he looks up and pulled out from me a little bit.

"Hmmmm... Last chance!" I answered him.

"Yewssssss!" He said and laughed while tears came down from his cheeky.

"But I have one condition to that!" I said as wiggle my fingers at him.

"Tell me!" He said.

"Attend practice again in football team. At least complete the year and be the captain till you graduate! With that you don't have to come to me in my home town!" I said to him. He looks at me sadly again. " But!" I said leaving the words hanging since I saw him making sad face again.

"But!???!" He said to me.

"If we last longer I will make you meet my parents after you graduate!" He said and his eyes filled with tears. " And when I come this holiday I will tell my parents about us!" I said to him making him happy.

"Thank you!" He said. "Can I kiss you?" He said but I shake my head

"Go wash and meet me after one hour. How about a date?" I said to him making him jumped from the bed.

"Yes! I will tell Blake and my teammates!" He said and turn but he paused and grinned at me. He leaned down and tools pick of lips. "see you babydoll! Thank you! And I love you!" And blow me a kiss and close my door.

Not for long I heard Lila footsteps came barging my room.

"Is it true?" She inquired looking at me

"Yes!"

"Finally that idiot will be normal again!" She laughed " what made you take him back?" She asked me

"I don't know. It's been quite awhile and I saw him beging devastated and change so much. I told him to go back to football. He will be attending this holiday season training!" I said and she looks my eyes wide.

"Hahahahaha... He can't never say no to you "

"No, he's good at it! It's a waste if he just stop. Anyway it's for how many months till we graduate!" I told her.

"Did he have plans going to NFL draft too?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"It's his life Li. I don't want to interfere on it. " I said " but if he cheat again I will never forgive him!" I said and she laughed.

After few minutes my boyfriend came knocking on my to door. What the hell? I just got out from the shower? I put a robe on my body and towel in my head.

"Your boyfriend is here!" Lila announced at the other side of the door.

"Tell him to wait. I told him we will after one hour. It's not even 30 minutes since when we speak!" I said as I heard Lila laughed.

"Come on give the poor guy a chance. He's been missing you so much. Get out!" She yelled.

"I just got finished shower. Let him wait for a while there!" I said to her and I quickly change into my outfit for today.

After finished I opened my door and I saw Lila grinning looking at me

"Let's go !" I said as I offered my hands for him. When did I being this bold? And do the first move? He was taken aback for a second then held my hand and kiss my knuckles.

"I should break up with Blake so you will end up this sweet!" Lila playfully tease us.

"Babe I can hear you!" Ohhhh that's Blake voice in her bedroom. Her and Blake is inseparable.

"Should Blake move in to your room?" I asked her this time I was the one who teasing her.

"Hahahahah.... No thanks!" She said as she blushed.

"I think I will consider it Mimi!" Blake shouted again making Lila more blushed.

"Idiot!" She said and I laughed at her.

"Let's go baby doll I think this two have impending business!" Damien said making Lila looks more like ripe tomato.

"Seriously?" She huffed as she close the door. I can only laughed at her reaction.

"So where do you want to go?" My boyfriend asked me and I look up to him.

"Just take me wherever you like!" I said. I saw his reaction and I know that looks." Oh no not that I mean!" Earning a light smack from me.

"I didn't say anything though! You have pervert mind sweetheart!"