Chapter 35

Damien POV

I internally groaned in frustration obviously not liking what my girlfriend said to me. She wants me to sleep in my dorm room tonight. She said and I quoted " Sleep on your dorm, in your bed so you can prepare for the game tomorrow!". Which I deliberately oppose.

If she really wants me to prepare for the game most and effectively way is to be with her. Just smelling her sweet strawberry scent makes my blood drives hot. Adding to that her smooth skin that all I want is to touch it in every way I want.

But as doting boyfriend how can I say no to that woman. I love her with all my heart and my being. If she wants me to roll over like a dog I would do in a heartbeat. That's how crazily in love I am to her. So much that I want to make her mine.

Every time we spend together in her room. My perverted minds works twice it's was before. Especially when I see her cleavage and display her smooth white thighs. It takes me an onze of determination to stop myself from assaulting my own girlfriend. I don't want to frightened her. That would be the last thing I want to happen.

So I unhappily accepted her suggestions and can only groaned in protest. I twist and turn in my bed as I can't sleep. Knowingly this really bad idea to sleep separately from her. I grab my phone on my night stand and stared at her pictures on it. I know it's creepy to stared at your girlfriend picture especially at this time of night. But I can't help it. It's the only way to make me calm and relaxed.

Not for long I find myself sleepy. See the effect of it? Why didn't she see this?

I groaned when I heard a loud screech from outside. I know it's Lila voice. Being always having sleepover to her roommate makes me memorize her voice. Blake will be in cloud nine because her girlfriend is here for sure. I didn't bother to stand up and look for them I will only feel envious. Then I will March my way to my girlfriend and demanded her that her decision is ineffective.

But then, I can hear someone open my door. I pretend to be sleep since I thought it's one of the boys who love to mess me. But when I smelled the familiar sweet scent. I know it's my very love girlfriend. The one who puts me in this misery. I can hear her tiptoeing and sit on my bed. Then slowly shake my body.

"Good morning Dami!" She said softly at me.

I smiled secretly and I decided to surprise her. I hold her hand and clasps her waist using my free hand, swiftly twisting her so she will flipped over and down to bed. I hover my body to her and I smiled to her slyly. I know I look like a lion whose eyeing for his prey right now.

"Good morning my baby doll!" I quickly dive in, not waiting for her response. I kiss her lips and suck it igniting my body to a whole new level. She try to push me but I held hand and put it at the back of neck instead.

I held her head to deepen the kiss. I been sucking, teasing her lips to make me enter here. My hands starting to wonder in her body. Since she wore dressed I shamelessly gently rubbed her smooth thigh with my hand. Slowing creeping upward making her grasped in the process.

Smiling triumphantly, I plunge my tongue to her and I tasted her mouth earning a sexy groan and bravely pull out from her mouth and made my way to her neck nibbling and sucking it.

My hands went more upward and I can feel the skin of bare stomach. I molded my hand to her breast and I can feel my arousal growing and painfully wanted to release. My other hand works in her back freeing and unzipped the zipper of her dress. Making her dressed fall down a little bit enough to show her smooth cleavage.

"Fuck... I love you baby!" I said as I dive down and kiss her cleavage.

I unclamp her bra and I didn't waste time to suck her breast. Excitedly I want to further more my exploration to her sexy tempting body but a door bursted opened. And I quickly shielded my body to her and grab my blanket to cover her.

"What the fuck........!" I shouted at the intruder who have the courage to disturb my most craving meal.

"Oops sorry bro! Coach call and said he can't reach your phone!" It's Like who wave his phone for me.

"Just tell him I will call him back. I am busy at the moment!" I said in frustration.

"Ohhhh I can see that!" Luke said and I was about to barked him off but he beat me to it. He quickly pivoted around closed the door.

I quickly turn around and look at my girlfriend whose looking like a ripe tomato.

"You....!! It's your fault.... You perverted jerk!" She hissed and I smiled to her reaction.

She always called me that every time I made my way to her like this. Sometimes she punch or smack me to cover her embarrassment.

I quickly help her dress up to cover the mess I created. Hahahah.. I smiled proudly as I saw two hickey's on her body, one in the neck and the other one on her cleavage. She saw my reaction and began to look down. She saw the red like bruise and she glared at me.

"Again.......!!!" She barked and I can't help to laugh. She throws a fit of punch at me. I laughed as I stop her hand and catch it.

"Baby you look more beautiful in my hickey's!" I said teasing her. .

"I know this is not a good idea to come here!" She mumble to her self and I laughed.

"Nah... It's a good idea!" I said as I hugged her.

"Good??? When I disturb your sleep?" She asked me.

"If it's you who disturb me and I can end up like that! I wouldn't mind being disturb by you my baby doll!" I said as I kiss her cheeks loviy.

"Idiot!" She snorted at me.

"So want to continue what we left???" I asked playful to her and she glared at me.

My laughed boomed at every corner of room. If this is the kind of wake up call every damn morning. I would mind. She's my baby doll and I love her that much.