Chapter 36

Mikaela POV

I huffed in frustration as I forcefully make my boyfriend or pushed him to his washroom to wash. The guy have the nerve to say to me that he prefers to be in bed all day long with me.

I went to his bed and arrange it. I heard the shower sound and I mentally rejoice. Thank goodness that guy is the most hard headed and jerk at the same time.

Fifteen minutes later the washroom door opened and I saw my boyfriend walking shamelessly half baked in front of me. He's only on his white shirt towel that covers his lower portion but the rest are all exposed to my eyes to see.

I rolled my eyes to him since he knows I am much affected to this kind of gestures. He went to his closet and playfully dropped his towel on the floor.

"You........!!!" I screech at the same time I cover my eyes and turn around to save my virgin eyes from a sight of this devil incarnate boyfriend of mine.

"Baby doll you don't have to be shy! I am all yours!" He said while I heard a shuffling sound indicating his changing his clothes.

"Stop teasing me jerk! Hurry up and changes!" I hissed at him.

" Yeah... This jerk loves you painfully and endlessly!" He said while hugging me from my back and whispered.

I bravely turn around hoping his already all warped with clothes. Thankfully he is. As per usual he never seem to amaze me. Even simple shirt he always looks good and handsome on it. I can even believe I have a boyfriend whose devilishly sexy and handsome which makes all women drooling over him.

"Come on... Let's go down! I'm hungry!" I whines at him trying to divert his attention since he has this kind of look again that wanting to eat me.

"Ok I will cook for you!" He said and he held my hand, guided me towards the kitchen.

"Can I help you?" I asked him as we reached in the kitchen.

"Nope! I am ok!!" He said and he skillfully scooted me and put me sit in the counter of the kitchen. " You sit down there while I cook breakfast for you!" He said and kissed me.

"Come on.. concentrate on what you do. We will never going to eat at this rate!" I said as I complained when he kissed my neck while whisking the mixture of flour and eggs on the bowl.

"Stop it!" I said as I help his shoulder to stop.

"Come on! I can't help it!" He said as he licked his lips sexily as he looks at me.

"Woah... Captain give your girlfriend a time out!" A voice came from behind us whose name is Ryan as far as I remember.

"Shut up!" He glance on his shoulder to his friend and glared.

"Anyway lady captain, even I will be that horny if I saw my girlfriend looking as hell sexy like you!" Ryan chimed as he winks playfully at me. Making me blushed in the process.

"Shut up! Stop flirting on my girl or I will kill you!" My boyfriend whose looking pissed off when he saw the guy wink at me.

"Captain I don't have any wish death yet. I will not dream of making moves on your baby doll even it's too tempting!" Ryan said laughing clearly teasing this idiotic boyfriend of mine which effective I may say cause his eyes turns red right now.

"Ok ok stop it! His just joking at you and your totally buying it!" I said to him as hold his shoulder to stop him.

"That lady captain for you. Anyway for the record his only acting like that when his with you! A jealous captain is a refreshing to see!" And I smiled. Then he bid good bye and left us alone again in the kitchen.

After few minutes he already finished cooking and serve the food in the table. I patiently waited in the chair sitting. Done preparing the food, he sits down beside me and not for long he began to feed me. Which I utterly protested.

"No....!!!" I said as I shake my head in protest.

"Come on open your mouth baby doll!" He said while put the spoon in front of me.

"I don't want to. I can perfectly feed myself!" I said as I try to snatch the spoon and fork on his hold.

"Nope! Your my baby doll so I will pamper you till my heart consey!" He said and I rolled my eyes. Leave it to this guy and his sweet tongue. "Open now..... Say ahhhhh!" He said and I blushed. I huffed and surrender to his gestures. I can never say no to this devil incarnate boyfriend of mine if he looks this incredible cute.

"Nope! My mom used to say she raised a nun!" I said to him when he asked me about me going out when I was in my high school.

"Is she ok with you having boyfriend?" He asked me while kissed my cheeks lovingly and feed me again and again and again.

"No! She will have my head if I have!" I answered him

"Did you already told them about us?" He askso me and I looked at him shocked.

"Not yet! I want to announce it personally not in the phone! I don't want her to go gaga and went here looking for you!" I answered him playfully and giggles.

"I don't mind them looking for me since I have pure intention of you. I know it's terrifying to meet your girlfriend's parents but I just want to assure them that you are in the right hand and I can perfectly take care of you!" See leave it to my boyfriend and his sweet tongue.

He kissed my cheeks again and feed me mouthful of foods.

"That's too much!" I complained

"Eat!" He said and I feed it to me.

"That's too big and can't eat it all!" I complained to him.