Chapter 44

Mikaela POV

It's been two days since I took an off from school and went home. I didn't hear anything from there since I choose to turn off my phone. Anyway I have too much in mind right now. And actually I am happy that I am free and don't have boyfriend.

Why?

My parents had a serious talked with me last night. They told me about the situation of our business.

My parents owns a medical hospital along with Marco parents. They had been best friend since there young age and started the business helping each other. So they decided to share knowledge and finance as well. When they get married they promise to marry off their children.

One day Marco parents said that they want to withdraw there shares but my dad hesitate. So they said to combine the assets both children will get married.

I protested so much and badly. Told them I am too young for that! That's why I decided to choose a college school where it place far away from home. So I can be free from there various ranting about me marrying that guy for awhile.

And so my dad told me since the deal was off. I need to embrace the fact that I am going to be the one who will inherit there company. Since time, I been expressing my thoughts to them that I don't want to inherit there business. My passion? I want to become a teacher, a really great one. I want to teach and make children learn from me. But since the deal is off, I need to say goodbye to that dream.

The reasons why my dad stick to that agreement was that Marco will be inherit all the business. An Marco selfishly told my parents that he will not longer want to partake any of it after what happened between us. His parents demanded to withdraw there shares, so dad decided to agree and said to us he will be working overtime for it.

So here I am, I decided to change courses to medicine. If I will run the business, I will ensure I know about all the stuff about it. So I'll be studying double time and to be one.

My parents was over the cloud nine when I told them my decision. It's been there dream to make me a doctor.

I huffed as I pick up my phone to where I put it. I need to ask Lila what's happening in class. As my phone turn on, it didn't stopped beeping. I frown as I look at the messages 300 messages and 20 voicemail? What the hell? I read it and I frown even more! He wants to get back? No way! After all he done parading with those girls in front of me? Nah I think I passed!

I suddenly remembered I need to call Lila. Her phone rings three times then she answered.

"Hey..... I been contacting you but I can't reach you. I was even tempted to go there. But my idiotic boyfriend whining about it. So how are you?" She asked me

"I am ok Li, you don't have to come here anyway. So how's school work is it ok? Do we have many projects?"

"Yup! But you don't have anything to worry since I known your great at that!" She said as giggled slightly. "hmmm MiMi? I just to tell you that Damien has been.. !"

"Li, I did receive his messages and voicemail. Tell him to stop, I don't want to get back at him. I am loving my life and it's good I am free;" I told her which makes her laughed fakely.

"But Mimi I swear that guy was like crazy now. He's been going on and off in our dorm. One time I let him inside cause his been crying and miss you. He wants to get inside your room since he can smells your scent there. Goodness after you left he's been acting crazy. "

"Li that's ok! Just tell him to stop ok? I don't have plans taking him back!" After talking to my best friend for 30 minutes I hung up. Then my phone ring and I saw the caller off. I closed my eyes and ready my self to talk to him.

"Hello? Baby doll? Yes .. I got connected... I been calling you hundreds times, sending you messages... I am so worried. Babydo can I go there?  Can I come to your house? Please? I miss you baby doll please come back. I need you so badly. I think I am going crazy when you left I don't know what to do ..oh baby doll I have surprise for you. Can you ..!!"

I cut him off and said to him.

"Look, please stop calling or messaging me. I am not going back to you. I think you already move on so stay that way. I will hung up now!"

"Babydo what are you talking about? MOve on? I didn't move on? I been hurting myself... Babydoll don't leave me please? Please I will do an .!"

I cut his call not wanting to hear any of his ranting.

Tommorow comes and my mom been crying again. Because I am going back to my dorm again. She said to transfer here in the next semester and I agreed to her since I don't need to study away, I am free from the agreement.

I drives towards the school. After one hour and thirty minutes I reached it. I parked my car, grab my bag and went out. As I took a step near my dorm I saw a figure was there standing looking at me with a wide eyes. When he saw it's me. He smiled and hurriedly hugged me without warning nor permission. I can feel his hold getting tighter and he breath long when he smells me.

"What the hell???" I said as I recovered from my shock. "What are you doing get off?" I hissed at him and forcefully entangled myself from his embrace but he didn't budge at all. And keep groaning till I hear him sobbing.

"I miss you.... I miss you... I miss you...  I love you so much.... Please forgive me! I will do anything just take me back babydoll!" He said word by word after sobbing.