Chapter 33

Damien POV

"Baby want to go somewhere???" It's a voice came after me when I am done my practice this morning. I cringed when I smell the strong perfume that she used. I immediately back off to put some space between us. I don't want anyone to misinterpreted this or much worst my baby doll.

"No!" I answered her shortly so she can sense I am not mood to talk to her. Well not anymore since I have already girlfriend. Thankfully she sense it and walked off.

Juts the thought of it makes me smile. My very beautiful girlfriend. I feel like teenager boy who have crush.

"Stop smiling like an idiot Captain!" I heard Ryan said as he put his arms in my shoulder.

"It's been how many days you look like a giddy teenager boy" Luke joining us.

"Oh.... I know why! Correct me if I am wrong. I think it's almost two weeks since he didn't sleep in his dorm room!" Usher said giving me a sheepishly smile.

"Did you get laid off from your baby doll?" Usher added and I raise my brow on him. Warning him to not talk something like that.

"Well, it's been two weeks since we're together" I answered them.

"So what does it feels like?"

"What?" I asked them confused

"Having a girlfriend? It's your first time to have right?" Ryan asked me.

"It's good! And I am happy!" I said while I smiled widely. I do not hide or shame about how I feel about her.

After that we all walked all the way to the building where classes have. As we walked, we keep laughing and teasing just like before. Just then one of the guys elbow me and point something on me.

"Look!!" It's Ryan his pointing something and my eyes turns slitted in a moment.

I saw my baby doll fresly walk out from her class. Then a group of three guys stop her. She stopped and turns to them. One of the guys point something on the book. And she began to scribbled. But I didn't missed how those guys look on her. They have wore love sick puppy eyes while my baby doll explained to them and they all nodded at her.

I know how great she is in class and she's not the type to flirt with her classmates. But her natural and simple beauty can easily attract male species that's something I am afraid off.

I fake my cough to draw there attention to me. Which works perfectly since they all glance at me. I open my arms for her to engulfed her. While I throw a dagger to those guys. If looks can kill the three of them already burried six feet below.

"What are you doing?" I asked her softly while I tucked some strand of her hair that fall in her face. Even though I already know what's going on I still want to know what she's up to.

"Oh... This are my classmates. They asked me about the something we did during the experiment!" She answered me while pointed those three whose face looks like they have constipation. Of course they know me in school. Judging from there looks I don't have to say the obvious that they got a wrong girl to hit on.

"Really!???" I smiled to her classmates but a kind of smile that leaves opposite effect to them. They all scumble and say thank you to my baby doll and leave.

A loud snickered from my boys whose watching my move behind my back. I swear they are loving the show I out just a while ago.

"Hello Lady Captain!" The boys greeted her and she looked at me confused.

"I'm there team captain. That's why they called you that!" I explained to them and she nodded.

"Oh no! Just call me Mikaila or Mimi for short!" She said to boys but she blushed while saying it.

"Ok but we prefer lady captain though cause you're the only can make our captain go crazy like that!" Luke said and glared at them. That makes her blushed more. After that the boys they good bye and left.  I held her hands and took her things so I can carry it.

"I can carry my things and my bag Dami!" She whined as she try to snatch back her things.

"Nope I want to carry your things!"

"You don't have to do that. And you look weird carrying my bag!" She said while can't help to smile at me.

"What?"

"It's a girls bag. You can carry that! Anyway it's small! I can perfectly carry that!" She persuaded me.

"Fine and correction I don't care if I look weird with a girl bag in my arms. It's better I look like that than letting you carry all your stuff what's are this muscles are for!" I answered her while I flex my arms.

"You are so weird!" She shake her head.

"Damiiiiiiiii!" A high pitched voiced suddenly called me. I saw my baby doll frozed in her spot. The girl that called me out came running and about to lunged on me. But I immediately pulled my baby doll in front of me. Making the girl stop on her track.

"Who is she?" Maggie asked me. Her face masked with pure shocked and bewildered.

"This is my girlfriend Mikaila!" I said to her.

"You have a girlfriend? I thought you don't want to??" She asked me.

"It's not that I don't want to. It's who I want to! And I finally found the one I want to!" I said while I point on my girlfriend whose in front of me. Looking both of us confused look.

"You like her?" Maggie shrieked while pointing at Mikaila.

"No! I don't like her! I love her!" Making her gasped by my answer.

"You don't do love. You said that!"

"I do! As what I said it's who I want to love. So excuse us Maggie, me and my girlfriend have to go to our date. Right baby doll?" I said as I look down on he and she give me a stiffed nod. I shot a fake smile to Maggie as I saw her throwing dagger to Mikaila. Just when my baby doll turn her back I secretly whispered Maggie.

"Do not ever think about touching her. I will get back to double time. I swear!" I said while I walked away from her and leaving shocked.