Chapter 29

Damien POV

After that much awaiting end of our energy draining practice. We quickly marched towards the locker room in fast pace. I hopped into the shower room cleansing every corner of my body. I don't want my baby doll to inhale my sweaty smell.

I remembered when I pulled her in my arms this morning when those idiots comes barged in the dorm house with there almost naked glory except for the lower part where they have decency to put just a brief.

I shake my head as I remembered that show of them. My poor baby doll she almost fainted when she saw them. I quickly acted out and pulled her towards me so she will not feel embarrassed more.

I changed into my usual clothes and hoop out from the shower room afterwards. Blake did the same since I saw him came out all dressed up ready to go outside. We said goodbye to our teammates and we went to the side field to look for our girls.

Just when we came near, I saw both of them laughing and playfully joking at each other. My eyes went wide at sight of my baby doll who looks carefree and mischievous while playfully teases Lila whose about to explode of too much frustration.

" I swear you evil incarnate woman I will kill you with my bare hands!" Lila threatened her and she just laughed at her. She even have the courage to stick out her ears like she wants to tease Lila more.

" It's not fault ok? I mean I just mentioned TT and you become berserk"

After teasing her friend, they both walked towards us and they both frozed looking both of us.

"How's your practice?" Lila asked as they both settle and sit again under the shelter of the tree. I took a sit beside her as I half tempted to kiss her. Why? She look so damn beautiful and sexy in her outfit. Though she wear long sleeves in the upper but her lower? I gulped as I check out her. As she moves her skirt moves a little upward making the upper part visible to my eyes.

""It's nice... But not as playful and energetic the both of you do! What's the T anyway Lila!" I heard Blake answered Lila.

Just as Blake finished his sentence Lila and my baby doll look at each other. Then my baby doll beaming and she smirk looking at Lila. Just when Lila about to lungy at her. She quicky hide behind my back. I smiled silently the way her tactics.

"I'm innocent here! It's blake who asked you not me! I already surrender!" She said playfully as she raise her two hands up.

"Don't you dare make her catch me Dami or I will going to kill you?" She threatened me and I smiled at her.

After few minutes they stopped and laughed again together. Blake and I look at them. This two girls seriously as crazy just like the two of us. Laura in the hand keeps laughing at them.

"I can't believed my two nerds friends are idiot!" Laura said as she laughed loudly.

"We're not idiot!" They both said as they both rested and steady there breathing while sitting.

I saw few drops of sweats on her forehead and some in her neck. I pulled my handkerchief and wipes it for her. She look at me shocked but immediately recovered.

"What are you doing?" She said in whispered.

"I'm wiping your sweats!" I said softly at her. She stopped my hands but I held it instead.

"Let me show you I can perfectly take care of you!" I said to her lovingly.

"I have my own handkerchief!" She said as she take it out and began to wipes her forehead. I took it and she glared at me.

"Come on! I can do the job perfectly fine!" I said to her and I wipe her sweats again.

"Fine!" She said.

At last she gives in. I smiled when she tilted her neck so I can wipe her neck properly. After that I scooted closer to her and I slowly pulled her towards me. She stiffened and glared at me.

"I just want you to relax a little bit!" I said to her and narrowed her eyes on me.

"It's ok!" She said to me.

"Come on baby doll! You can lean on me!" I said as I pulled her again.

"What are you both doing?" Lila asked suddenly.

"Nothing!" She answered for us.

"Hahahaha... You know we can hear everything right?" Laura wink at both of us.

"Yeah yeah... !" She sarcastically answered them.

"But seriously babe what did Mimi mean about TT?" Blake said. I know what's running inside his head. He must think that it's Lila ex for sure!.

"It's nothing!" Lila dismiss the topic immediately.

"Seriously babe? Come on!" Blake asked persistently.

"Don't laugh Mimi!" Lila snapped at her.

This girl never failed to amaze me. She look at to her and said.

"I am not laughing at you. I am just laughing at Dami said. Right Dami?" She said while narrowed her eyes on me. "Dare to say anything" her eyes said that. And I nodded.

"Yeah my baby doll and me just talking something Lila!" I said to defend her. .

" What a whipped guy!" Lila commented at us.

"Yeah! I just love this silly girl too much!" I answered Lila.

"Awww... I want that kind of boyfriend!" Laura let out a screeching sound.

"I'm only one in this world Laura. And I'm exclusively and made only for her. Right baby doll??"

"Will you both get a room!" Lila playfully chimed.

"Shut up Li. Why don't you tell the story of TT?" She said making Lila flashes dagger on her.

"You're evil incarnate woman!" Lila said.

"So what's the story about babe?"

"Whahahah... Yeah come on Li we are listening!" She playfully teases Lila.

"Shut up! Your one of the reasons behind it!" Lila spat words exasperatedly.

"It's not my fault that guy take it seriously!" She said defensively and I look at her.