Chapter 28 : I've Been Having a Hard Time Adjusting

Two Years Later untitled 2017

KWON JIYONG

"Dammit!" I've groaned for like the tenth time as looking myself through the wardrobe mirror. My forehead, it accidentally got stained by the green hair-dyed cream that I was dyeing myself this morning, and half of it can't be washed. It's inevitably miserable stained like a large green birthmark on my fucking forehead. Double damn! I have a party at the basement pub tonight. That means there would be loads of people, especially celebrities out there, and I'd rather chew off my own feet than being seen with my horrible look.

Later on, I then wear my favorite beanie which belongs to my own-newest clothing brand "peaceminusone" that I just launched a few months ago. To promote my brand and to cover up my shitty mark at the same time. I smirk at the mirror as adjusting the beanie on my head properly. I think I look totally cool tonight.

"Well. Are you coming here to get rock or sell your brand, huh?" That's the first thing Youngbae asks me, as I reached downstairs at the basement pub.

I shrug casually and flop myself down on an empty seat between Daesong and Seungri. There're just four of us occupying the V.I.P sofas in the middle of the room.

"Didn't you tell T.O.P hyung that we're having a party tonight?" I manage to ask, in the meantime that a waitress knowingly comes over to serve me my favorite soda.

"Isn't he in military service, Hyung?" Seungri teases, laying his arm on the back of the sofa behind my head.

"And doesn't he have to be in charge in there every single day?" I get him back with my silly smirk and drink up my glass before I add, "Plus, wasn't that you in the other day who drove into his department in the middle of the night and brought him here to have a drink with us, hmm?"

Seungri and we all burst out giggling. It's the truth about what I just said. T.O.P hyung has mandatory been in military service for a half year now, and we all never really break apart, we keep hanging out every Friday since that's Hyung's day off. Actually, we pull him out every time that he gives us a sign that he's free, so I wonder why he misses the party tonight.

"I just got his call. Unfortunately his schedule is rearranged today." Daesong manages to fill me in with the proper answer.

"That's cool," I simply reply, air-gesturing for a waitress to refill my empty glass. "Italian Lemonsoda," I tell her.

"G-DRAGON-Soda at a pub? That doesn't quite sound like you," says Youngbae, gazing at me over the rim of his glass.

"What does it matter?" Seungri questioningly asks with his innocent eyes. "I've seen him sober for years. You didn't notice?"

For an instant, me and Daesong make eyes-rolling at the same time. I decide to say nothing and finish my other re-filled soda.

"You idiot." Daesong pouts towards Seungri, sipping his Sake. And I can't help rubbing his head and shaking mine in frustration.

Seungri still looks puzzled, and Youngbae begins to say, "Come on, dude. It's been two tears. You should get rid of regrets and move on by now."

"It's none of your business," I reply after making an irritated eye-rolling and exhaling sharply.

It's another day being reminded. Seriously, how can I actually forget and fucking move on?

"What are you talking about? Move on from what?" My poor Fucking Seungri is still lost his way. I hear Daesong sighing in annoyance.

And I act like no one is bothering me. Keep tracing ice in my glass without any words. My mind has feebly lost into somewhere else.

"Bona has come back to where she belongs for a long time, but you still keep carrying on like she was still around. This is not really good for you, Jiyong," Youngbae says, being as serious as he fucking always be. "Forget her and let's get moved on with someone else."