Chapter 3 : The Begining - We Belong Together

-Untitled 2013-

KWON JIYONG

"No, Jiyong. I don't think these words would suit to this song. Let's think about another word. I really mean it. These suck." T.O.P Hyung repeats for like a million times.

"Seriously? You really aren't kidding me, right?" I'm so tired. Me and Hyung have been making songs in this YG live recording studio alone for twelve hours, and we haven't got any hit song comes out just yet.

We have a deadline to finish our album in two months before we're going to release the pre-single. I've barely been sleeping lately. I've extremely intended to this album. I truly want it to be perfect, even better than our last jams.

"Don't be too stressful, kid. Bona's on her way. She'll help us figure out," T.O.P hyung suggests and I turn to face him with the 'Seriously? Again with that chick?' look.

"Yeah. I am serious, dude. I do want this album to be fucking cool for us too. But there is no one else you'd like to work with but her."

"BUT HER? Of course I can't work with anyone but her." I grimace. "It's because our boss refused to let us take 'the professional team' to run this project with us! And I'll tell you for a million times, Hyung. This is the BOYBAND project and we really need the man, not a chick." I give him a true sarcastic explanation which I feel like I have said it for a thousand million times for actually.

"So if you don't wanna work with Bona. Why don't you tell her to leave and ask CL to help you instead?" T.O.P hyung teases me back with a mock face.

"I didn't tell you that I don't wanna work with her. Shy's great for this kind of stuff, though, but this is the boy band issue, not the girl-group one. If we aren't in the rush, I'd be able to do it with Bona." I pause. "And one more thing, CL isn't good enough for making songs."

He hesitates and sticks out his bottom lip. "Ahh. I just thought that you didn't want her to work with us 'cause you had a crush on her."

My insides turn ice. "No! It's literally not like that."

"C'mon, kid. I am the eldest member of BIGBANG. Why wouldn't I know about it, huh? Don't you tell me she's not great at making songs. The reason you don't want her to come around here because you're afraid you'd not able to concentrate on working, am I right?"

"No! It's not like that!" I swiftly disagree, and he bursts into laughter.

"Don't forget to tell her--dating with you is not allowed to open like America culture." He claps his hands and giggles. Fuck! Do not let anyone knows about it!

"I just have a little feeling on her. I don't mean I'm gonna date with her," I argue. "And plus, let's change the topic, please. I'm quite not in the mood today, Hyung," I command which I already know this is the best way to take him back from teasing me.

"Okay, okay. I got it." He holds his hands in surrender and looks over my shoulder before saying, "Bona ya, stop playing hide and seek. Get out from behind the sofa. He doesn't really have a crush on you." And I immediately spin the chair, lowering the guard down. Later on, all I got is the empty sofa without any lives.

"I'm going to take off." That's all I say. He seems not able to stop laughing.

"I'll stop. I'll really stop." He raises his palm to gesture me that he's really going to stop pranking me, and tries to not laugh again.

The fact that I kind of feel a little better that it's just T.O.P hyung who knows about this thing. If Fucking Seungri or Youngbae hear it, they'd probably never stop teasing me. And that chick would probably know that I really have a crush on her in two days for maximum after they know. So fucking shame.