Chapter 7 : Confession

KIM BONA

Oh, my gosh.

Oh, my gosh.

Oh, my freaking gosh.

What have you done, Daisies?

What the hell have I done??!!!

My hands are leaning on the floor between GD's ears. I stare at his still-dreaming face shockingly. Why the hell have I been on top of him?? You're such a terrible dancer sleeper ever, Daisies!

I swiftly get up from GD's body and head back to my room immediately.

I shut the door behind me and leaning my back against it. Huge sighing goes out. Alright, Daisies. You're freaking out. Calm down. Mellow out. You'll be fine. Take it easy. Take a deep breath. Take a super freaking breeeeeeath. Aaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!!!

What the heck did I do!!!???

Blame myself to not go eat out and order the hotel food like GD did.

Blame the paparazzi to come at the wrong time and wrong place.

Blame my damn self to fall asleep in his room.

Blame the hotel to not have a bolster pillow.

Blame my damn terrible self again to constantly roll up while sleeping.

Aaaaaaaagh!!!

I don't really remember last night that much, but I could feel I was sleeping on the bed but I didn't recognize that I WASN'T GET BACK TO MY ROOM yet. Yaaaaaakkkk!

I am sure I might be keeping move all night so that I then fell into him like that. I want to leave. No. Not leave. I need to go back to America. I don't want to live in his penthouse anymore. It's too freaking shameful. I can't face him anymore. I need to hide right away!!!

Pressing my forehead against the door, I strike my head against it rapidly. How am I gonna face him without any ashamed?

"Stop being so nosy. It's annoying," Mom shouts. I immediately stop and look forward at her. She gets out of the toilet, dressed up already.

"Where've you been last night?" she asks with no enthusiasm.

"I—I...err," I begin to stutter. "What about you? Where were you last night?" I decide to scoff back since I have no idea how to tell her that I was at GD's.

"I asked you first." Her voice sounds colder.

"I asked you, too," I stubbornly challenge. Trust me. This is the best way to pull her out of this conversation. I am getting used to being mean and rude when I'm around her already. I don't want to. It's helpless.

She wildly glares at me, and I defiantly put on the poker face which looks like if she was raising a knife in the air to pin at my chest, my face would be like 'Do it, I don't care'.

"Fine." She sighs and stuffs her clothes into her luggage on her bed. Even though last night I didn't sleep here, but I do really glad our room has two beds, not just only big one like GD's. To be honest, I'm still terrified of what I have done to him.

"Get zip your suitcase. We're going to the hill," out of the blue, she informs me.

"The hill? You said we're going next two days."

Actually, the schedule of the boys has planned to shoot their pictures in town for these two days then we're going to shoot the last collection of them for the last day at the hill and we're also going to stay overnight in the guesthouse there.