Chapter 4 : Could You Pursue My Dream?

KWON JIYONG

Why exactly am I now?

I don't why how I end up here. The sunshine is extremely shining through me as hell. I fly my hand blocking the sunshine to see where I am clearer. But it's too shining. I can't even see anything but gold.

However, I am at least able to feel what I am stepping on, it feels like a grass but I am not sure. I try to walk around so that I can stop to somewhere that doesn't have the sunshine comes by. At that time, I slightly hear the sound of an acoustic song as if someone is playing a guitar nearby.

I decide to yell in the air and hope someone would hear me,

"Hello. Is anyone here? I can't see anything. Please help me." And I don't even know why I am yelling in English Language. Why don't I yell Korean?

"There's too sunshine. Could you take me to the shade? I can't help myself," I yell again even louder.

Suddenly the sound of guitar stops, and I hear some footsteps slightly come closer. Someone is approaching to me. I try to force my eyes to fight with the sunshine so that I can see who is approaching to me, but it doesn't work. My eyes are getting blind, and I need to close them already.

And there's a hand touches mine. I try to open my eyes to see who is holding my hand but they are still blind.

That hand leads me to walk along without any words. I begin to curious whether I should say something. Then, the hand releases mine, and I stop walking. I open my eyes and gradually look around.

I am standing under the big tree which is in the middle of the meadow of white flowers; which have the yellow circle in the center of any of them. I have no idea what these flowers are called. And I discover a girl who's standing among the flowers, dressing in a beautiful clean white dress. A girl with a crown of flowers around her blonde natural hair. She's holding a brown guitar in her left hand. I don't see her face clearly, so I begin to emerge into where she is.

She gently bends down to pick up a flower by the hand and the other one still holding her guitar. I'm approaching to her but I definitely still can't see her face.

Putting a flower on her crown, and she begins to walk away.

"Wait up!" I shout. She immediately stops. I'm quite glad that she does.

I start to run into her as she gradually turns around. Her face looks similar, and I still don't recognize it.

"Watch out the branch," she shouts as pointing at something above my head. I look up and then...everything is shut.

* * *

"Hyuuung!! Hyung! Open the door, Hyung!"

A similar boring voice wakes my dream as if a cane smashes against my forehead.

Ugh! Why does it so hurt as hell?

I slightly let my eyes fly open and blink rapidly. I rub my forehead as it literally hurts like it was hit by a real cane. I try to keep my mind on myself and gradually get up from the bed.

Ah! I think I knew why my forehead hurts as fuck.

I was bumped with my fucking headboard.

"Hyuuug! It's emergency. I know you're in here. Ahjumma told me you got home late last night. Hyung. I need to talk to you."

It's my fucking youngest bandmate, Fucking Seungri. He is smashing the door rapidly as if someone is going to die and I need to check on him.

I hoped him that I referred was Fucking Seungri who apparently just stole my precious rest.