Chapter 16 : Who the Fuck is That Guy?

KWON JIYONG

"Oh, Hyung, you woke up," Daesong says as I'm approaching to the boys, having lunch in my kitchen.

"What about Bona?" Seungri innocently asks, gazing over my shoulder.

"Showering," I unenthusiastically reply, holding finger for counting their heads. "One, two, three...where's T.O.P hyung."

"At his place, fifth floor," Youngbae answers and I roll my eye. "Why?" he asks.

I ignore his question for a while as Daesong interrupts,

"Do you know what time it is? You two are definitely not the morning people."

"Didn't you sleep last night?" Youngbae adds, smirking. He fucking knows it. I stare at him with a simply annoying look. I do know it's half past twelve already.

"Yeah. I know. We had sex last night, you got it?" I sarcastically confess. We did it twice, by the way. "Anyway, I need to talk to you guys about the leaked pictures while Daisies is still outshot. Can you just pull this subject up straight?"

"First of all. You don't have to speak English all the time if you're really needing privacy. You know that, right?" Youngbae teases, sliding a piece of fucking beef on his plate into his mouth.

"Sorry. I'm used to it." I shrug, just wondering that I'm still even apologizing in English language.

"It's been a month since we got back from America. She still hasn't seen those pictures yet?" Seungri starts to open the conversation in Korean.

"Yes, she has. It's fucking obvious, Seungri. Everyone talks about this. She's not that numb," I frustratedly scoff, pulling a chair and sitting opposite him.

"So she knows there are tons of online haters over her shoulders?" Youngbae asks, picking up a glass of punch juice. I snap it from him and knock it all into my throat at once.

Then, I swiftly swallow and sloppily wipe my mouth with my sleeve. "No! She doesn't, yet. Fortunately, because the headlines are the Korean language, she barely can read it. BUT...tonight we're all gonna have a party with our goddamn people. There'd be everyone turn on her ears for sure. I need you all to keep your eye on her. That's why I came to talk to you."

At this point, it makes me realize that this is my place, why the hell I came to them for? They did come to me, eating my Ahjumma's food. Anyway, I immediately look back to the counter bar for checking if my girl is standing behind there, especially if she really has while I was spitting about me and Daisies having sex last night. Phew. She isn't here. So I get back the important conversation in front of me.

"Are you trying to blind her to not see what's happening out there? It's very absurd," Daesong comments.

"Jiyong, there're millions of people calling Bona a slut since those pictures were released," Youngbae adds seriously.

"A whore, though," I correct him, bitterly putting a piece of beef of Daesong's plate into my mouth.

"So you know but she doesn't? How long do you think you could hide it from her?" Seungri asks, looking at me in total disbelief. "I'm just thinking how she's gonna react while she's spotted outside and not being thrown water at her face."

"Yeah. You're right." Yongbae nods with him. "You can't numb her for ever. Some day she'll know. That's very tough for her, Jiyong," Youngbae seriously says.

"Yes, I do know that point." I can't help having a little bit headache. "It's fucking tough. That's why I need to shut your mouths while I'm seeking the right time to tell her by myself."