Acknowledgement

Oh, my, oh, my goooosh. I cannot believe this actually happened.

It feels so surreal that I wrote the first actual fiction of mine and it's English. This is, so far, beyond what I had ever dreamt of before—truly achievement ever. At first, I just attended to practice my language skill by combining it with my affection towards G-DRAGON—my beloved Oppa all the time. He has been goofing around in my head for the past few years, and I have had such imaginative stories of him for a long, long time. So, thank you Jiyong oppa so, so, so, so, so much for inspiring me and pushing me up into a higher place. This fiction would not be happened if he weren't put on a pedestal. I love everything of him, and I couldn't put any more my affection towards him, especially after this story has officially occurred.

Apart from using this beautiful story into such a hundred thousand words or even more, I genuinely want to thank you myself for using my English skills towards the right thing. I have read many books to adapt the writers' writing skills into my own purpose. And yes, it was very hard to do so—you know, having to arrange the spare time properly, setting a thousand plots while showering or even before going to bed (yes, sometimes I couldn't sleep because I was so much stressed when I couldn't think about the accurate storyline.), and also being curious about the grammar thing. You know, I am not actually good at English, I still doubt it. To be honest, I was unintentionally writing so many wrong terms of grammar, and I had to check them all over again for at least twice. I believe there are still lots of the incorrect sentences throughout this fiction. My big apology. But at least I got rid of the scariness and be fearless to do this. I am so proud of myself. This is such a wholehearted achievement in my whole life so far. I definitely do every detail of the processes and I'm tired, but I am even happier and got so much fun. Many scenes, many quotes of this fiction are all loaded with the essential backstories of my twenty-one-year-old me has been through so far. I am still young, still small in this big world—I haven't actually experienced life much, but I accurately tried to bring them all into words here as perfect as I could. Also, been listening to Taylor Swift's songs so that I absolutely can get the feelings of love. Hope you could recognize them all, especially throughout some dialogues and titles. Swifties for life. Crossed fingers!

Well, before this page ends and you are going to flip pages and close this book, I want to share some blank space with my BFF so far; Ked. You have been so much patient to me and been helping me A LOT when I'm down. I do know I keep making you feel so sick of me. Yes, pal, I am sick of myself too. Daisies Kim is a lot like me except I am not talented and beautiful like her at all. Lol. I've been through the massive depressions even though I haven't been gone through a doctor. Ked, you always lift me up from the whole sickness. I love you and always do. Genuinely don't know whom I am supposed to talk to if there's no you. Our friendship is purely unforgettable and memorable, and always healing my weak heart like a Band-Aid sticking at my chest (if you know, you know).

And last but not least...

Hey, Parn. You know you don't have to take everything so seriously. Sometimes you got to let shit go and enjoy life as much as you deserve. Don't think about all of the freaking absurdity that people keep saying to you. You have to listen to what your gut calls.

People talk shit, it's okay.

You talk or do shit, it is still okay.

Just forgive yourself, learn from the mistakes and rise yourself up again.

-Do lots of mistakes, they are such greatest lessons ever that you will never be capable to find them in any textbooks.-