Chapter 11 : Parents never Leave their Kids

1992

'Take this money and go get aborted. I'll say for one last time' Choi Dajong commanded, sliding a cheque to a seventeen-year-old pregnant girl, Kim Judy.

'I can't believe you're doing this.' Judy was shocked. How come this thirties lady did it to a girl who was the same sex as her?

'You can't believe this? Huh.' Dajong half chuckled. 'You're such an idiot, Judy. And how're you feeling if you were me, when you found out that your husband is having a baby with a seventeen-year-old girl who is even his student, huh!?'

Judy blinked rapidly, biting her lip, and told herself did not to let her see her cried.

'Let me ask you something. Do you even have any idea in your tiny head when you were sleeping with my husband that you're destroying someone else's family?' Dajong mused, shoving her index finger against Judy's forehead rapidly. Judy angrily pushed her finger away.

'And why don't you have any idea in your head when you realized your husband paying his student money to sleep with him every time he's horny for a long time; in fact that he can do with his wife but he doesn't want to?' Judy challenged.

'Don't you dare bitch to me. You know I can kick you out of this school. If you want to study here and have a good life, take this money then drop your baby bump.'

Judy smirked, looking at other eyes arrogantly. And that made Dajong wanted to kill her to the ground but she could hold herself together.

'8K?' Dajong negotiated, and Judy slowly shook her head.

'Nine?' Still shook the head.

'Twelve,' Dajong said through her teeth, and Judy still did the same.

'Fourte—'

'Fifty thousand dollars,' Judy cut her off.

'Why the hell you want so much? I'm giving you money for abortion, not an alimony a baby, bitch,' Dajong groaned.

Judy chuckled. 'If you don't give me 50K today, I promise to the fucking god. I'll spread how shit your husband is to everyone. And I'll make you sure your brilliant husband is no longer a profession anywhere anymore. I dare you not to negotiate unless you can.'

Dajong was about to open her mouth but be cut off again.

'I don't care about being pregnant while I was in school because you know I'm gonna get graduated here less than few months. When I'm leaving here, no one probably ever notices I'm having a baby, but your husband might not.' Judy paused with a winner smile on her face. 'Thinking about his reputation deliberately, Mrs. Choi.'

Dajong closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. 'I'll give you fifty as you want. But I want you to know when you walked out of my house, you promise you never walk in ever again, not just here but I mean in our lives.'

'I promise,' Judy said.

+     +     +

'Please. Could you give me more discount, sir?' a seventeen-year-old boy begged a salesman again, pointing his finger against a glass cabinet.

'Excuse me, young man. We absolutely can't with anything you're pointing.' A salesman forced himself to extremely mellow out since this boy had asked for the prices of any jewelry in every cabinet and even every discount for each one. 'If you just at least look at yourself how pauper you are, you'd better never have entered this place and go fuck yourself,' a salesman thought.

'Please, sir. I got my girlfriend pregnant, and she's gonna go get aborted my baby. I wanna buy her something to beg her not to do that, sir.'

'You told me for three times, young man.' A salesman tried his best not to punch this boy into his face.