Chapter 5 : Band-Aid 10.10

KIM BONA

'Daddy, daddy! My knee,' yelled the crying girl as hardly running into her dad.

'Oh, Jesus, Daisies. What did you do?' The twenty-three-year-old man was shocked after seeing his little daughter running into him with her two small knees full of the blood and so many abrasions around her legs.

'I fell from the skateboard.' She started to sob as soon as being embraced by her most comfortable arms in the world.

'And why did you do skateboard, Daisies? You're too young to play,' the dad scolded, kneeling down to check his daughter's pain closely.

'Because you do,' she explained, wiping tears away from her pink cheeks.

'My dad owns a skateboard store, and why doesn't his daughter can't play it?' the five-year-old girl thought. There was the reason why she started to practice playing the skateboard every day by herself. She literally wanted to be proud by her dad and among his clients. Even though the real fact is, her daddy actually was just a sales part-time officer.

'Oh my dear, Daisies,' he groaned and aided his girl's legs.

'Ugh. It so hurts, Daddy,' she appealed, screaming so loud as being washed her pain with the alcohol.

'Gotcha. Your wound is actually small. It was just covered by blood,' said he after fixing her up. 'Look at your knees now, baby.'

The girl looked at her legs after being cleaned the blood out, and she was surprised that the wound was definitely small as her dad told.

He randomly picked a bears pink plaster from the free band-aid box for the client of the store, and softly stuck it on the wound.

'Look at this plaster, baby. It's bears pink one. Do you like it?'

And she nodded but not desired to smile just yet.

'Why do I have to stick it? I'm still hurt, anyway.' She was just curious.

'The plaster doesn't help you less hurt, baby. It just remains you have to be easy while you're sticking it. The wound needs time to be healed while being underneath the plaster.'

'So if I need time to heal my wound, I should stick the plaster, right?' the girl innocently asked.

'That's right. Every wound could be healed by the plaster.'

'What about if I cry, will I feel better?'

There's a little pause from the dad. Then, he finally replied,

'The losers will always cry, and you're not the one of them. So, do not cry, Daisies. There is no place for the losers.'

It's eight in the morning, and I'm ready to go to the studio to work than I've ever wanted to before. Last night was literally great. The boys were so nice to me, especially GD. I like the way he uses the title of our favorite songs in our chat appropriately. I've clicked into the chat for more than ten times to reread all of the texts we've chatted, even if it doesn't have too much to be read, anyway.

Also, I want to text him with a sticker or some greetings this morning to continue our chat. But my little voices say I shouldn't.
Don't open the gate, Daisies.

I know we have something special between both of us, as if it's the calling of the specific chemistry. Something like that. I always have a bunch of butterflies inside my stomach every time I meet him, but I have to keep my cool—forcing my mind that 'Do not let this thing happen'. Next two months from now, my life will go back to the same. And I shouldn't make anything I'm planned to be aslant. Last night that I was adjusting GD's eyebrows, I almost kissed him. Luckily, I could control myself and extremely kept my cool when I was with him.