Chapter 6 : Tokyo Is Calling

KWON JIYONG

The alarm sound rings on beside my head. I lazily fumble for my phone on the bed as my eyes still don't fly up yet. When I found it, I immediately turn it off.

Ugh. I hate this sound of alarm as hell. Should I make my own alarm sound to compete the Apple? This sound sucks, even though it wakes me best.

Honestly, I just hate waking up early.

It's five in the morning. Time for heading to the airport by seven. We're going to Tokyo today.

I rest an arm onto my eyes.

I've been so tired since yesterday morning, when Seungri slammed my door (again) to wake and told me that it was Bona's birthday. I was quite amazed. I didn't recognize about this day before. So after I thought thoroughly, I immediately ran into T.O.P hyung and asked him to do me a favor. Then I had been coordinating too many lines, such as, calling my managers to get those Care Bears at their shop and I didn't know which character bear is her most favorite, so I told them to get all of them. Plus, I needed to call too many interior designers to help me make the chick room within that day since that room was a T.O.P hyung's so-fucking-mess-and-too-men room before. Calling so fucking lines and also running in Seungri's plans at the building. That kid still scolded me for not showing up all day. But I can't tell him the reason why I was gone all day anyway, he'd probably never stop coming up to the six floors...to Daisies.

My eyes open immediately as thinking about her—especially the name. I reach the box on top of the nightstand, opening and pulling the pin out from it.

I stare at the small daisy pin thoroughly, recalling the memories I've been through yesterday by accident. Me standing behind the wall of the hallway, crossing my arms at my chest and leaning my ear against the wall.

'The police said he must to be arrested for two years'

'Your superhero dad and I didn't want to have you at the first place. We wanted to shut you up by aborting...'

'Next two months when you finish any damn here, you'll go what the hell you want or go into the jail like your dad does. And don't let me see you ever again'

I was listening until I heard the door was cracked and I immediately hid behind the walls. I saw angry Judy left that room before pulling a box from her pocket, and she threw it into a bin next to the room before leaving.

Yes, I kept that box before went to comfort the poor girl in that room.

I pick the handwriting small card in the box and reread it again.

'Please take it. It's your dad's. He bought it for me when you were inside me. Happy 23rd birthday, Daisies.'

Daisies.

A daisy pin.

It's the flower that I dreamed that night,

With a white dress girl.

She is the girl.

She is Daisies.

My dream daisies girl.

I stare at the pin, smiling.

* * *

"Why Bona came with Judy noona? Didn't she take T.O.P hyung's room last night?" Youngbae asks me as we're walking in the aisle of the plane. I swiftly bump my shoulder to his to warn him.

"Shh. Seungri is behind us," I whisper.

"She took it. She just went back home to pack her bag for this trip and tell her mo—her aunt that she's moving to another apartment. Do not let Judy and anyone else know that she's living with us, okay? Oh! Including that kid, too. We're gonna get in trouble if they know," I quietly tell him after we sat on our couple seat.