Chapter 29 : I Didn't Know If You'd Care If I Came Back

An another year later Untitled 2018
KIM BONA

I'm staring into GD's eyes, my heart pounding into my throat. If I wasn't sitting with crossed legs on this barber chair, I would literally believe that I was slipped down to the ground. I tell my feet to root to stay casually on a footstool.

He looks kind of the same since we officially parted, except he's seemingly more carefree and cooler...and better than G-DRAGON ever was.

"Well, to answer your question..." GD clears his throat, scratching the back of his neck to pretend to be a bashful one; which I know that he's so much keen and very smart to answer every instant questions swiftly like they're all come from his fingertips. "No, I'm not dating with anyone just yet. CL and I are always good friends. And other girls that you mentioned about are just my co-celebrities that I'm working on with amongst my newest clothing brand—peaceminusone. I'm always well aware that I've been rumored with many chicks for many years, but it's really nothing. Rumors are just rumors. You shouldn't be worried about anything. For me, my heart is always with you."

GD talks with his most chilly adorable smile, lifting his mouth at the corner, and then presses a sloppy kiss on Jeong Hyeong-don's cheek.

I press the button pause and clench my fist against my mouth and burst into small laughing.

"What's up there?" Ruby asks as combing my hair. She cranes over my shoulder and glances down at my phone before clapping her mouth with the hand. "Oh, no. Aren't you becoming...you know, Y, right?"

I look at her through a mirror towards me. She still looks surprised and a bit casually shocked. I glance downwards at my phone which's showing a paused screen of GD kissing the male host's cheek. Then I turn to Ruby with my hilarious laugh.

"No. No. I'm pretty straight, Rub. This show's truly hysterical. I really can't help pausing to laugh," I briefly explain, jabbing the tears of laughter at the corner of my eyes.

She makes a funnily relieved face for me through the mirror, continues doing my hair and also tries not to comb the wires of my earphones that I'm putting on.

Before I'm about to press continuing the show in my phone, Ruby interrupts with a grin,

"What're you watching, though? You're seemingly into it."

"This?" I raise up my phone and give her a small chuckle. "Just a typical Korea TV show. You know, tons of jokes it has."

"Really? That sounds like fun. But aren't you watching without subtitles? I see no any translation there."

"I have my own way," I say, giving her a sloppy blink. Ruby teasingly makes a sarcastic noise.

"Aah. This might as well how exceed you've got from entering an extra-online Korean course every Sundays, am I right?" She smilingly waves for me with a hairbrush in her hand.

I don't reply anything, but shrug my shoulder playfully before pulling my attention back to the screen. I press the play button and continue enjoying the show.

"If you insist not dating anyone right now, and why did you put Daisy as your clothing brand's symbol, anyway? Doesn't it seem too girly? Come on, don't you lie to me. I sense some women's scent in your brand," snaps the host, Jeong Hyeong-don, with his red face after being kissed by GD. A little touchy face as he's making in purpose, apparently wants to show how jealous he is since he's such a GD's fanboy.

Quite so. Why Daisy?

My heart instinctively twists and my spine tenses. Would he mention about me in the TV show for the first time?