Chapter 14 : Am I in Love with You or Am I in Love with the Feeling?

KIM BONA

It's been a week ago that my life went so peaceful, perfectly normal and incredibly incredible like it ever did. I don't know what the hell I had done in the previous life, why has this one been such a literally awful like this? Seven days ago I was so fine and so in love with my brilliant boyfriend, and now it turns back to be screwed up again.

If I'm opening the stories from the middle, I terribly apologize. But everyone has to let me piss off about this. I can piss off...even though I don't want to but I have to, okay?

Here's the thing. Today went perfect and normal, but. There is But. The But that collapses every stories to be the unexpected way or it might be meant 'here they come, the obstacles.'

Alright, let's begin the shitty story right away and you'll see.

"What the hell is it about?" I nearly shout, pointing my tip finger at CL who is recording a song in the recording room.

"What's it? What're you talking about?" the manager of CL asks. I wish I could point the middle finger at the first place.

"You don't know about this, huh? How could you don't know? This is my song you're letting someone get without my permission!"

It's unbelievable, totally, extremely unbelievable. My song that I wrote for myself when I was in America years ago and never ever able to release as the actual mine but left it in my label's studio. And now one of them turned out crossing the world and became CL's song. If today I didn't come to YG building to work, I wouldn't have had a chance to know someone has stolen my unreleased song!

"Hey. Hey, Bona. Calm down. We officially bought it. I have the actual contract. You can't storm like this," he says, handing me a paper.

I study the contract paper properly, and I can't believe that he's right. The contract shows my label legally sold my song to be lawful YG's Entertainment.

"What? How could this be sold and no one even tells me?" I throw the paper on the table.

"I don't know. Why don't you just go ask your label? They sold this and we bought it."

"What's going on?" CL gets out of the recording room. "Don't you think you're raining on my parade, huh, Delansey Kim?"

I blow out my breath.

"You're singing my song without permission. I wrote it years ago and I'm waiting for the right time to release it as mine. You stole my song!"

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Please lower your tone. Your Korean boyfriend didn't teach you the appropriate etiquette of here?"

"Don't you dare pull him into this. I'm talking about my song! I can't let anyone have it without my permission," I half-shout again, and I think I'm already out of control.

"My label lawfully bought with our money, okay? And we even have the contract. Have you even thought about who you should exactly deal with but not us, huh? Go asking your label," CL scoffs.

"Yeah. You're stepping over the limit, Bona. You should ask your agency. This is none of our business," the manager adds.

"Let her go, Oppa," CL turns to her manager before narrows eyes on me. I hate that glare. "Even her boyfriend is cheating on her, she's still numb for this. And how could she ever knows about her music is sold over the world."

"What?" I echo.

She sighs sarcastically. "I'm so sick of biting my tongue already. He's still crawling back to my room, Kim. Aren't you hear me? Let's blow your head and see who is exactly a stealer. You are! You're stealing my boyfriend. Everything was perfectly fine until you came to this city. Get your ass out of here and back to where you belonged!" CL half shouts.