Chapter 8 : I Can See the End as It Begins, My One Condition Is...

KWON JIYONG

It's the one last night in Japan already. Last night was specially so fucking great and ecstatic ever. I'm so happy, though Seungri forgot to take his underwear and he stole mine from my suitcase this morning, but it never bothers me like the way it constantly ever did to me before. Everything is so perfect right now. This is what I have been waiting for. Good career, marvelous friends, valuable status, and...a super-duper perfect girlfriend. My Daisies is so charming, talented, gifted, beautiful, and—fuck—I can't seem to put any more words to describe how perfect she is. I'm so lucky to have her. How on earth could I express when I am so freaking happy like this? If I go to the rooftop and throw about five million dollars cash down, would it work?

Today I wasn't capable to concentrate on shooting the project with my bandmates at all. All I think about is her and her and her. It was better that I told her to stay in that guesthouse waiting for my back. I knew if she was there with me at the location of the shooting, I wouldn't be ever working. My heart pounds every single minute as thinking about her. Why do I haven't felt like this with any girl before? Fuck, I am so in love right now. I was right to keep that blanket to myself and took it to be the reason for talking with her and expressing how we feel. Last night, we just kissed and didn't do anything else. To be honest, I wanted to do that too as I am a male, but I didn't want to take advantage of her and rush everything yet.

Now I'm climbing out of the car and immediately run into the guesthouse. I go upstairs and knock Daisies's door. Why does my heart beat so fast like this?

The door's finally answered and finally showed the gorgeous girl I've counted any minute to see her all day. There isn't the same as we've been seeing anymore. So I'm kind of excited but casually keep my cool, anyway.

I pull a bouquet of daisies that I've hidden behind my back to her face as soon as she opens the door.

"OMG." Her reaction is like I expected. She takes the flowers out of my hand, looking at it euphorically. Our eyes meet. I really adore and rub her hair gently.

"You!" she shouts, her eyebrows knitting like a bow.

"Wait. Did I do wrong?" I'm quite stunned.

"You're so freaking adorable and I don't wanna go!" she shouts again, making the childlike voice and putting a crying babyface. She then immediately wraps her arms around my shoulders with one of her hands is still holding the daisies. I am surprised but hug her back eventually.

"We're leaving tomorrow. We still have time, Daisies. I'm sorry I worked all day," I comfort her, rubbing her blonde hair tenderly. And that makes her groans childishly. She pops her head up from my chest but her arms still embrace me.

She looks at my face, frowns. "I need to go now," she says.

"What?"

"The paparazzi you saw in the hallway the couple of days ago."

"Aaah." I can't help rolling my eyes. I knew it! "Did he release the photos of us?"

She begins to lose the embrace, shaking her head. I wish she keeps hugging me.

"No, he didn't. It's a bit better that he couldn't catch us photos, but he did see we were talking in that hallway. So he released the rumors about we might be dating." OMG. It has just begun. Why didn't the fucking paparazzi at least just give me a little privacy for a little while before pouring out my relationship?

"Are we dating now? Am I your girlfriend yet?" I don't know how long I hesitate. She bites her bottom lip, her eyes widen, staring at me as if a child demanding a hug. So fucking cute. If we weren't in the serious conversation now, I'd fucking kiss her until she couldn't remember anyone else's kisses but mine.