Chapter 20 : Souvenir

KIM BONA

"Jiyong, Bona, open the door!"

I heavily let my eyes fly open, rubbing them and blink rapidly. We just got back home to take a full rest from the hospital just three hours ago. And there's someone banging our door at 6 a.m. as if his house is being burned.

"Who the fuck is that?" GD moans, perking his head up from my chest.

"Jiyong, open the goddamn door!!"

After this familiar voice becomes clear into our ears, me and GD immediately turn to look at each other and then say, "T.O.P / Hyung?"

"Jiyong, Bona. Open the door. He's killing me now."
Again, we stare at the door and say in one time, "Youngbae?" I turn to exchange GD a look, he confusingly blinks for a second and then shrugs his shoulder.

Then the door is banged again, louder. "I know you woke up. Get your ass out of your bed and talk to me. I knew about Bona, jerk," shouts T.O.P's voice through the door.

"What?" I say as GD begins to be realistically amazed.

"Sh—shit." After taking a few moments to realize what the heck happens outside, GD jumps out from the bed to answer the door swiftly.

I slowly get myself up and walk behind him. GD gets the door open, and I see the hall outside our bedroom is fully occupied by four of the boys. Anyway, when the door swings open fully, the smell of male colognes starts hitting my nose.

Though three of the boys do look quite fine, but T.O.P, who standing in the middle, is obviously exceptional. He looks...well, angry. I begin wondering—-Did he already know?

"H—hey," GD nervously greets him.

"Don't you greet me like that. How could you got my one and only sister pregnant?"

I gasp. The four boys seem not much surprised as if they already know. I'm in shock before turn to GD. "You told him?"

He suspiciously stutters, "I...I didn't. I really didn't."

"Really?" T.O.P sarcastically says and then gestures us towards Seungri who stands behind him. "And why did he even know before I do?"

"What?" I gasp again, gripping GD's arm, and start to complain him, "You really didn't tell anyone?"

His jaw drops unconsciously. He looks at me unspeakably, soooooo suspicious. I raise an eyebrow, putting my hands on my hips, and force him a death glare.

Then he eventually confesses, "Okay, okay. I told Youngbae last night. I couldn't help it. I was too excited to have a baby with you. I had to text someone to know. But I swear, Dais. I only told him," he spits, reaching towards Youngbae as if he's absolutely trying to get help from him.

"But we agreed to tell them later after we told my mom!" I can't believe he broke the promise that we just made few hours ago.

"I..I.." He looks at me, unable to even make any word but mumbles. Then, he begins to blame his fault on his friend. "Why are you complaining only me? You should complain Youngbae, too. He spreads the news."

I gaze at him with a you-dead look for a moment before turn to Youngbae who leans against one side of the doorframe. When his eyes meet mine, he obviously turns down his guard into nervousness.

"I..I.." He begins to be unspeakable like GD again. I fold my arms against my chest, raising my eyebrows. Later on, he pulls over Daesong's neck who stands behind in silence for a little while, and drags him to me. "Reproach him. I didn't know he was coming behind me when I accidentally spoke Jiyong's message that you're pregnant."