Chapter 10 : You already Know I Can't Choose You

KIM BONA

Aah. Why is my head extremely too heavy to be gotten up from the bed like this? I blink rapidly, rubbing my eyes to be able to focus through the sunshine that shining through the windows. GD's heavy chin is lying on my bare shoulder, and his two arms holding around my boobs tightly as if he was afraid I would run away or something.

Last night was quite blurred to me, but I can tell it's organizing in my head.

"I thought we were impossible. But it actually did happen. We crossed so far for thousand miles to able to love each other. Why don't you snap yourself out of this shit and ask yourself if I really don't love you? If my eyes don't really tell you that I do love you?"

I recall his words from last night and try to picture his face while he was saying this. His eyes were honest, but I still can't force myself to trust him for one hundred percent. I feel a bit paranoid, though I don't want to. I can't help it. On the other hand, I'm even not able to deny that I love him. I love the way his eyes or even his acting that constantly tell me that I'm genuinely important to be a part of his life. Or he acts like this to everyone? To answer my damn question is I don't know. I don't know anything about him before. Should I trust him?

"Yes, you should trust me." I flinch as GD whispers to my ear before kissing my cheek. Did I inadvertently say my last words?

"You woke up?" As I have no idea what I should begin to say.

"Yeah, baby," he mutters.

I can feel he's staring at my face and I decide to turn around to meet his handsome face directly while his arms still never lose from my body. He gently rubs my cheek and down to my collarbones, and I can't decline that it's bored. Contrary, it really feels so good. I don't want him to stop.

We look at each other through in the eyes and we automatically touch our each faces before pressing our lips together. The more his tongue tangles inside my mouth, the more I feel like I don't want anyone else's tongue to come inside it anymore.

"You're still not confident in me, yet?" he says while nuzzles into my nose with his. "Hmm, baby." As I stare at him with no words then he relentlessly kisses around my face until my boobs and keeps circling as though if I don't say anything, he won't stop kissing me.

"Stooop," I shout, reaching my hand to cover my chuckling face.

"Say you forgive me, Daisies." He tries to remove my hands, and I hardly put all of my weight into them. "You're not gonna see me again, right?" I shake my head for the answer, extremely covering my face. And I sense he half giggles.

"So you don't forgive me?"

I nod.

"You don't love me?"

I nod, unable to stop giggling underneath my palms, and I hear he growls tenderly.

"Huh. Fine." His voice sounds disappointing. I slightly feel he puts his weight on his elbows as if he's reaching something. "So if you don't love me, it's fine, Dais. I'll just throw these Care Share Fare, whatever its name—away through the window."

"You won't do that," I snap, sneaking him through the blank between my fingers. He's holding a care bear and looking at it thoroughly before glancing at me, and I immediately close the blanks between my fingers.

"Yes, Daisies. I really can. These bears were driving me crazy last night. It kept falling down. Freaking annoying teddy bears."

"What did you just say!?" I immediately take my hands off and glare at him sulkily.