Chapter 13 : The Ring

KWON JIYONG

"What the hell do you mean, living together? Do you even know who you are? Her family? Hell. No!"

Here we go. Wearily sitting still, folding hands to ourselves, closing mouths, and getting sermon from the Brother of the Year. Has yet anyone told him that he's absolutely not only Daisies's biological brother, he now also steals the throne and establishes himself as her fucking father? Why is he such a dick insisting to not let me and Daisies live together? Despite of the fact that we're still living in the same place. This is a very unfair absurdity. Who the fuck can I sue to get the lover justice, huh?

"Hyung. We've got back together. And I'm saying for the third times that I am sorry for breaking up with her. This time is different. And we'd really like to move in together," I argue as Daisies beginning to rub her temples.

"You are! You're even living in the same place. Doesn't that call together enough?" Hyung protests.

"Seriously?" I scoff. "She's an adult, Hyung. And she has decided by her own self. Please, respect her decision."

Hyung stares at Daisies for a moment and oppressively sighs before turns back to me. "I don't trust you, alright?"

"Wh—whaaat!?" I burst into sarcastic chuckle. "You don't trust me? And what about a month ago that you agreed with me to let her live with you despite the fact that you didn't even know you're her sibling? Did you have any idea how I was feeling, huh?"

"You begged me, remember?" he reminds me.

"I know! Deep down it was inappropriate for me and I was, too, afraid of you, but I still trusted you enough to live with her. Why this time you don't trust me back?"

"Because you are a freak," he instantly answers, as if he didn't even have to think. "And Bona has only me as a family here. I must to take care of her and I need to scan your behavior first. That's it."

"Hyuuuug!?"

Daisies sighs heavily then hands up in the air. "Alright. Got it. I'll stay with you like the same, okay? No more scanning him or whatever," she apparently says sarcastic to him.

"Great." Hyung grins.

"Whaaat!?" I can't seem to count how many times I've spit this word during this hour.

"We're good, then? K. Bona, let's go to work with me today. I don't want to leave you alone here." He spreads ending up any unfinished subjects by himself, and reaches Daisies's wrist then pulls her out with him. Daisies confusingly looks back at me.

"Hyuuuug!" I shout behind them.

"See ya in minutes at the car," he yells back.

* * *

The same constant works that we usually do during the tour is shooting magazines and music videos. And today, it's our turn for the video one at an abandoned building. I do not regret or even don't mind Hyung tagging Daisies along with us unless I don't have to take a love scene shot with a Russian hot model that she used to—you know, talk with me. (Just talk. That's all. I swear.) And I do know one of his stupid reasons that he pulls his brilliant sister here, is he wants to tease my back. I'm not mad about his idea at all, but agree with him because I get the big point that he doesn't want to leave her alone in the penthouse as she still doesn't get enough better. Having her around and putting our eyes on her are the first thing we all should do for now.

Anyway, all of us are here in the location already. Daisies's gone for toilet, therefore only me and my boys are walking into the set first.

"I heard from staff this morning," Daesong begins. "The Russian model is already canceled."