𝚃𝚆𝙾

After he stayed at the hospital so they can make sure everything was good we were at home

After he stayed at the hospital so they can make sure everything was good we were at home. He acts like nothing happened, I wanna talk about it all.

Our daughter is literally traumatized. She doesn't want to be around anybody if it isn't me and now with him being home she clinched on to both of us.

Right now we were at home and Naylani was sleep. That's all she does now.

"I wanna move." I said.

"For what." He mumbled.

"Because of what happened, I don't wanna be here." I said.

"Ight." He said.

"You haven't talked about it much since you woke up, if you're holding som- ain't nothing to talk about." He cut me off.

"Ain't nothing I can do to change what happened. I was shot multiple times and I'm good now, it's no point in talking about it, it happened and it's over wit'." He continued.

"You weren't just shot Nahmir, you were on life support for a whole month. That's not just something you ignore." I said.

"I would rather you talk about it now rather you reach a breaking point." I said and he sighed.

"I would rather you talk about why Gabrielle telling me Amari fought Her and how you tried to as well." He said.

Bitch you caught.

FB
"What was your point in giving him my address, you did that shit on purpose." I said.

"No I didn't, I thought I was helping I ain't know y'all had a problem." She said.

"Bruh you fucking lying, you was there when they both fought how the fuck you ain't think it was an issue." I said.

"Chantelle calm down, let's go you pregnant." Amari said.

"You not finna blame this on me- WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE AWAY OUR ADDRESS TO SOMEBODY." I cut her off.

"Everybody I'm cool with has my address, it's common fucking sense. You been trying to do shit to get to me, you fake as fuck." I said as I turned my back as I was about to walk out.

"Aht watch out." Amari yelled and I turned around seeing Gabrielle trying to come for me, but Amari pushed her against the wall hitting her.

She started pulling Amari's hair with one hand and connected a few hits with the other. Amari swung her to the ground as she was on top using both of her hands to advantage.