𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

When I got in his car I could sense he wasn't in the best mood

When I got in his car I could sense he wasn't in the best mood. I was kind of scared this nigga looked like he wanted to commit murder or something. He was already smoking some weed, the hell wrong with him.

"Hey." I said.

"Wassup."

I still got time to run out the car. Nah I'm overthinking...No I'm not.

"You good? Wanna talk about it or...." I said.

"Nah." He said.

"The longer you hold it in the more it's gone bother you." I said.

"You remember how I told you I was adopted?" He asked.

"Yea."

"The woman that birthed me wants to talk to me and my mom told her I would. Don't you think that's a decision that I should make?" He asked.

"Yea, it's up to you if you want to build a relationship with her." I said. "Do you want to talk to her?"

"Don't matter what I wanna do if I can't get a say so." He mumbled.

"It does matter though, let's just say you do talk to her right? You don't think that she needs to hear what you have to say?" I asked.

"I do want to talk to her I'm just not ready." He shrugged.

Not he opening up to me🌚

"How about you talk to her then after that do what you want cause it does seem like a part of you wants to hear what she has to say. Closure in a situation is needed sometimes even when you think it isn't. The more you hold on to your past, the more it's going to affect your future. You can't avoid it forever." I said.

"Yes I can." He said and I gave him a death glare. "I'm just playin." He laughed. "I'll keep what you said in mind.

"Now that I think about it I don't know much about my family." I said.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Like I have two more aunties on my mother's side and one auntie on my father's side but I don't know them, like at all and my parents won't tell me why." I said.

"Maybe it's a good reason behind why they don't want you to know about them." He said.

"But how do you fall out with your sibling and act like strangers?" I asked.

"Easy, probably did some fucked up shit." He passed it to me but I declined.

"Imma find out." I said.

"It's probably best if you leave it alone, you don't wanna get yo' feelings hurt." He said and my phone rung.

"Hello." I said with the phone up to my ear once I realized it was Jasmine.

"Why is Kayla posting indirect shit on her story?" She asked.

"About who? Me?" I asked and Xavier looked at me for a quick second.

"Yes." She said So I got on Instagram getting ready to post something.

"She steady talking shit- hang up." He cut me off and I looked at him confused.

"Bitch I know that voice." She said.

"Like I was saying she steady talking shit but never wanna say it to me." I said while I typed and Xavier took my phone and hung up.

"What you do that for?" I dragged.

"You not finna feed into that shit." He said exiting out my Instagram.

"I'm not feeding into it, I ain't do nothing to that girl." I said.

"So you wasn't about post something bout' it?" He asked me.

"I mean when you put it like that." I dragged.

"Nah you not feeding into that shit and you not finna be on no messy ass shit." He looked at me. "That's dumb as hell."

That's that shit that drives me crazyyy😩

"I won't, give me my phone back." I said. I ain't got nothing In my phone but if he go through my group chat that's a different story.

"Nah you good." He said.

"Ain't shit." I said taking his phone.

That's a good sign already. Usually when you reach for a dude phone they quick to give a reaction. I got on Instagram taking videos then sending them to myself.

"Who ever Bryson is he said Stop playing on me top try playin' hard to get. That nigga illiterate." He laughed.

"I don't know why he keep trying to get back with me like he can't accept the fact that I'm done and I don't want him." I sighed.

"This yo' ex?" He asked.

"Unfortunately." I rolled my eyes and he tossed my phone in my lap so I did the same thing.

"That's what happen when you ignore me and get wit' a bum ass nigga." He shook his head. "I'm highly disappointed." He inhaled the the smoked and let it out slowly.

"Okay cause let's not act like all them girls don't be all up on you." I said.

"So you be watching me." He smirked.

"No I don't, don't get a big head." I laughed.

"But what that got to do with me?"

"Because you entertain them, that's why I ignore you." I shrugged.

"Ight that's fair." He nodded his head. "You know what I think though?" He asked.

"What?"

"I think you go off of what other people tell you about me or what you heard." He said.

I feel like he can read my thoughts.

"I can." He said and I looked at him so damn fast. My heart dropped to my ass.

"Huh- what you say?" I asked.

"I said I can show you different but you can't let other people get in yo' head." He said.

Whew.

"Okay." I smiled and he was staring again. Sometimes I be hating it cause if you stare at me too long you might think I'm ugly.

"Make a bet." He said.

"What kind of bet?" I asked.
____________________________________