𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎

"You thought I wasn't gone find you again?" I asked walking in the living room and she jumped

"I told you I don't know where he is can you just leave." She stood up.

I came back a day or two after the whole situation and I told Shauni everything. Then next thing I know she moved away with my son and left no trace until she moved back to Atlanta 3 years later.

Within those three years I got better help for myself. I have more control over myself now and my thoughts.

By the time I popped up on her she said she gave our son up for adoption, I was more than pissed off. Especially since she wouldn't even tell me the adoption agency. I had nothing to start with to look for my son and she had all the answers.

Before she took off with our son I gave her a number to call me from so I can still be in contact with him but she never used it.

When I finally found out who he was adopted by I contacted them but they wouldn't allow me to see him or talk to him so I just started giving them letters I wrote everyday to give to him and on the back I always put my number at the end.

But I can see now that the letters was never given to him.

"First you kept my son away from me then you give him up for adoption leaving me to go on a hunt looking for him.." I said.

"He doesn't want nothing to do with you." She said.

"So you talked to him recently?" I asked and she stayed quiet.

"He knows you're alive." She said.

"Alive? You told him I was dead?" I asked. "Why the fuck would you do that, so he been thinking I was dead this whole time?" He asked.

"Everybody else thought you were dead so I might as well- I specifically told you that I was gone keep in touch I just needed time to get myself together." I cut her off.