𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

"Bro I fucked up, and she not answering my shit

"Bro I fucked up, and she not answering my shit." I said in the passenger seat of Devon's car. We was just at the gas station talking.

"What you do?" He asked.

"You remember Maliyah." He said.

"Hell yeah, she been passed around the whole group." He chuckled.

"I went wit' her so she can get an abortion last week-she was pregnant?" He cut me off.

"What the fuck think an abortion is?" I stale faced up.

"Don't get mad at me cause yo' dumb ass getting caught up." He said.

"Real shit shut up Bruh." I shook my head.

"You agreed to the abortion?" He asked.

"Wasn't nothing else I could she was in one of them situations where either her or the baby was gone die when the time came so just settled on the abortion. I wasn't trippin'." I shrugged.

"You fucked her when you was talking to Naylani?" He asked.

"You remember that party after our last game? That's when I tried to shoot my shot wit' Naylani then the next day-yo' stupid ass fucked Maliyah." He cut me off shaking his head.

"But we was barely- how y'all was barely talking when the next day you was riding around wit' Naylani." He cut me off.

"Can I speak damn I'm not finished." I bucked at him. "So boom, that week we ain't talk and she wasn't answering the phone Maliyah had texted me a day after Emoni did. She called me crying and shit so I went over there cause I felt bad." I said.

"Nah I can't even do her like that lying ass you got my sis fucked up fasho." He said.

"I ain't fuck her though but she tried to so I left cause then on top of that I was high as hell so I had to hurry up and leave." I said.

"I wasn't on that shit wit her on god." I said honestly.

"Now y'all finna go back to acting mute when all you could've did was speak the truth from the jump." He said.