𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘

"Wait lemme get my stuff

"Wait lemme get my stuff." I laughed cause he was rushing me.

"You taking too long." He said grabbing my stuff and picking me up.

"Damn nigga did you have weed or a perc?" I asked.

"I ain't take no damn perc." He laughed going inside his condo and he laid me down on his bed as he began to kiss me deeply.

He moved down to my neck causing to let out soft moans as he trailed kisses down my body.

"Take this off." He tugged at my dress as he took off his shirt.

Im getting ripped tonighttttttt rip that pussy ayeeee.

He pulled my underwear off as he started to go down on me.

His tongue was moving in a slow back and forth motion as I put my hands on his shoulder enjoying the feeling.

My soft moans filled the room as he inserted his finger in and out while he continued to move his mouth against my clit.

I moaned as I started to raise up a little.
He grabbed my waist with his free hand as he started pushing his fingers in and out in a faster motion which made me come but he didn't stop once he raised up and began kissing me.

My arms was around his neck as we kissed slowly and he slipped his tongue into my mouth and I moved so I could be on top of him giving me advantage of kiss.

Knowing damn well I had no experience with giving head I pulled out his member.

With my hand wrapped around it, I began to lick the tip as I started to move my hand up and down and moving my tongue around his tip.

I then took him into my mouth and started to stroke him slowly.

"Fuck." He groaned slowly so I started to pick up my pace and he moved my hair out of face as he started throat fuck me.

I moaned out as I felt him come in mouth and I swallowed it, then I raised up tongue kissing him and he turned us back over.

Positioning his self at my entrance, he inched his member in me as my eyes rolled back at the steady pace because it felt bigger than last time.