𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

I woke up to loud talking and music playing making me scrunch my face up at the smell of weed as well

Like nigga did you forget Im here...

I limped into the bathroom that was connected in his room and I wanted to cry when I sat down on the toilet. He really made me have cervical damage.

Once I was finished I laid back down in his bed and the music cut off.

"Nah for real I'll settle down when this nigga stop hoeing." One dude said.

"You might as well never settle down." Another one said and it sounded like it was Montrell and Dayvion.

"Chill out, I'm not hoeing no more." Xavier.

"So you got a girl?" Montrell asked surprisingly.

"Some like that." He said.

"Who? Maliyah?" Dayvion asked. Who the fuck is Maliyah.

"Why you say her?" He asked.

"Nigga do you not be checking yo' Instagram she been tagging you in all types of shit on her story last night." Montrell said.

"She claiming she was pregnant by you or some shit, whole gang done hit that though." He said then it clicked it to me that was the girl Zyair been feening over.

"She ain't having my damn baby." He chuckled.

"You was just with her though." Dayvion said. I wanted to storm out and leave but my dumbass would've been in pain.

It's just the simple fact that they openly having this conversation and he knows I'm here.

"Why you in my business?" Xavier chuckled and instantly texted Zyair to be on his way as I shared my location.

"Yea Ight, we gone hit up witchu' though." Montrell said and with that, they left. I was starting to get all my shit so I can go.

"Woah, what you doing?" He asked coming in the room.

"I'm leaving, what it look like I'm doing?" I said putting my stuff away aggressively.

"No you not, what you got goin' on?" He asked and I felt him behind me so I pushed him back.