𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

I got up putting my controller down as I heard a knock on my door

I got up putting my controller down as I heard a knock on my door. When I opened the door I saw my mother and I instantly regretted it.

"Well hello to you too." She said as I opened the door wider signaling for her to come in.

"Hey." I mumbled closing and locking the door behind her.

"So when were you going to tell me and your father you got your own condo." She sat down on the couch.

"If it took y'all that long to figure out I moved all my stuff and got my own place I'm sure y'all wouldn't have cared to know." I shrugged.

"You moved without our knowledge-Nah y'all just ain't care enough to notice." I cut her off.

"Xavier you know that's not true. Me and your father love and care for you just like we do your sister." She said.

"I can't tell." I chuckled. "I shared with you the messed up things Shauni said to me and your first thought was that I did something. Why would think like that if I'm your son and you barely know her like I barely know her." I said.

"Every time I tried to come to you and tell you something you would excuse it and now you wonder why I moved out. That made me feel like I was alone." I explained.

"That wasn't my intention to make you feel that way I just thought having a bond with your real mother would help you know more. I was wrong for that as your mother and I apologize for that. I should have considered your feelings." She said and I didn't say nothing back.

"I understand if you want me to leave." She stood up.

"Your place is well put together....you forgot these." She said as she placed the pill bottle beside me.

"Be careful, I love you." She said as she walked out.

I picked up the pill bottle going to one of the bathrooms. I looked at the pill bottle and started pouring all of them in the toilet and flushing them.