𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

After I was done I went where Zyair was at so I can see if Xavier was involved in that stuff

"What you want?" He said as soon as I set foot into his room.

"I can't just come in here and greet my brother dang." I said.

"Nah cause you want something." He said.

"Let me see the groupchat I need to see if Xavier said something." I said.

"I thought I told you not to talk to him?" He asked.

"I ain't talking to him, we just friends- nah he ain't say nothing." He cut me off.

"Oh." I mumbled.

"I'm not playing you don't need to be talking to him, he bad for you." He said.

"You think I don't know about his past situations?" I asked. "I'm being careful, chill." I said.

"I'm just tryna help you." He shrugged.

"Takes a hoe to know one huh?" I asked.

"Get out you getting off." He laughed.

"I ain't lying though." I mumbled going back to my room when I heard my mother come in.

"Momma why you home early?" I asked looking downstairs.

"Cause this lil sister of yours is beating my ass." She walked upstairs.

"I told yo' ass you should've been on paternity leave." My daddy yelled.

"Shut the fuck up, slow ass." She mumbled and I laughed.

"Momma can I ask you something?" I asked and she followed me to my room.

"What?" She says down on my bed.

"How come you never talk about your other two sisters?" I asked.

"I disowned them. Simple." She shrugged rubbing her pregnant belly.

"What they do?" I asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about." She said.

"But- just leave it alone." She cut me off as she left out my room.

Imma find out exactly what happened between them. I know my auntie, Ariah would tell me so I called her.

"Hello." She said.

"Hey tete, what you doing?" I asked.

"Changing this shitty ass diaper." She said.

"Why you say it like that?" I laughed.

"Cause she know she stink and she just giggling, I need to take her over her daddy house." She said. "Unless you want to babysit for me." She said.

" I'll babysit if you tell me why you and momma don't talk to y'all other sisters." I said.

"Deal, I'll even come get you." She said.

"Bet, text me when you here." I said.

"Don't tell your momma I told you cause if you do Imma act clueless." She mumbled.

"Okok I won't." I laughed.

𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐧 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡
2:13 𝐩𝐦 | 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀

"Where you been?" My mother asked.

"I had to go do some." I mumbled.

"At 10 o'clock in the morning on a Sunday."

"Yea." I shrugged.

I should leave out again, she been getting on my nerves every since she told me to talk to Shauni.

"Y'all gone give me a headache." She said going to her room and I went upstairs to my room.

I was just sitting down staring into space until I pulled my phone out and searched up my father's Name. I needed to find out who this lady was that he was dealing with.

I tapped on the article that had information on his death scrolling through to find something. Then I saw the name Chantelle Kingston.

I wasn't sure if it had a lot of information on her but I looked up her name anyways. I saw an aesthetics place pop up and then I realized it was the same place I went to talk to Naylani.

I made a mental note to go up there one of these days to get the information I need.

The reason behind my father's death bothers me no matter how bad I tried to ignore it. I don't know whether to blame Shauni because she didn't get him the help he needed or Chantelle because she actually did it.

It's the fact that she killed him and ain't face no type of consequences and just living life like nothing happened.

I really wanna know why plus she's the only person that was close to my father. And if they were close like Shauni said they were, what happened for them to turn against each other.

I just don't believe that the affect she had on my father made him act that way. Something way worse had to happen and has to be something she did to him.
____________________________________

This was short, I'll make up for it👩🏽‍🦯