𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎

"Wait I don't wanna go in yet

"Wait I don't wanna go in yet." I said cause he had just pulled up to the barber shop.

"Why not? You scared?" He chuckled.

"Um, yes the fuck." I said. "All them niggas in there." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Devon pullin' up wit' Jasmine you'll be Ight." He laughed and just as he said that they pulled up right beside him.

"Ok I'm ready....no I'm not." I said. Barbershops scare me.

"Imma leave you." He chuckled.

"Okay no don't leave me, gimme a kiss." I said and he kissed me before I got out the car with his keys.

"Bestieeee." Jasmine dragged.

"Why you so loud." Devon scrunched his face up and Xavier walked up holding the door open but let it go when Devon was finna walk in.

"So you was just gone let the door hit me." Devon said.

"I was holding it for them not you dumbass." He said.

After me and Jasmine spoke we sat down like some bad ass kids. Like you know when you going somewhere with your parents and they tell you to sit down while they're as talking, yea.

"I swear if they do that confusing handshake one more time." I mumbled as they greeted each other.

"Imma learn it one day." Jasmine mumbled.

"I gotta tell you something." I said only low enough to where she can only hear me.

"Aw shit." She said.

"I need to take a pregnancy test but I'm scared." I said in the same tone and she looked at me like I had two heads.

"Bitch- I know you fuckin' lyin." She said.