𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

When we got back he had left again because he forgot to get snacks so in the mean time I was face timing Jasmine but before that I went ahead took the pill so I can finally relax

"Wait a damn minute." I laughed cause her lace was all the way fucked up.

"Girl, heaven." She smiled. "Take off that bonnet you ain't slick." She said.

"Aht I suffered enough, I came prepared this time, I got my glue and stuff." I shrugged.

"Bye cause I don't got shit." She laughed.

"How was it?" I asked.

"I ain't leaving him no time soon just know that, your turn." She said.

"I got cervical damage." I said and she paused.

"Damn he was pounding yo' shit. Tryna be grown and now yo' ass can't have sex for a while." She shook her head.

"Girl fuck you I'll let it happen again." I shrugged.

"Bitches can't walk and shit." She laughed.

"Bitches lace fucked up and shit." I laughed.

"What you doing?" She asked.

"Waiting on him to get back with the snacks so we can watch something and eat." I said.

"You hell, you literally can't eat until you watching something." She said.

"Because I like watching stuff when I eat." I shrugged. "What you doing?" I asked.

"Same." She laughed and then I heard the door.

"Oop-bye." I hung up and he walked in putting the snacks on the bed and he took off his all white T-shirt. He had on grey Nike shorts and he was taking off his watching.

When he turned around, I smiled to myself going back on phone.

"What you wanna watch?" He asked.

"Crime, Documentaries, something like that- we ain't even finish the Jeffrey Epstein documentary." I cut myself off.

"Cause yo' ass left me." He said sitting beside me.