𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

"Everybody assumed I was dead, after everything had happened I told your mom and she moved to whole other state becoming back and then she gave you up

"Everybody assumed I was dead, after everything had happened I told your mom and she moved to whole other state becoming back and then she gave you up." He explained.

"I was trying to be in your life but they wouldn't let me have no type of contact wit' you, so I just started writing to you so you can at least know I was here for you, then y'all moved again and nobody told me nothing." He said.

"I would never purposely be out your life like that." He said.

"Why did you do what you did?" I asked. "I don't know whether it was your mental or if you really was just out of it." I continued.

"I don't have any memory of that day and the day before. Everything that I know is from stuff that I read about the incident. I can tell you that I did it out of jealousy. I didn't want to see her happy with anybody else and that was wrong of me. I really do wish that it never happened." He said.

"Do you remember pointing a gun at her and her unborn baby then?" I asked.

"I do." He said. "That wasn't my true intentions though I just wanted her to talk to me, but I know that wasn't the right way to approach the situation." He clarified.

"You could've murdered 3 people and of em' being a lil girl." I said.

"I know that now but I wasn't in control of myself I don't know what I was doing and live with regret everyday." He said.

"You been taking your medicine like you supposed to? Like is it all under control now?" I asked.

"Every since I been doing what I was supposed to and I even went through therapy I'm good now." He said.

I don't even know how to feel. I been wishing for this moment of seeing him again and now that it happened it's not what I expected.

I want him in my life cause he missed out on so much and it's not his fault, but what if he loses control again and we end up losing the bond that's we're building.

"I've learned from my mistakes I'm not going down that road anymore I promise." He said.

❏❏❏

"Where you been at?" My mother asked once I walked through the door.

"Just a long drive." I mumbled.

"I know you're sad about not seeing your birth father but he's dangerous and it really is for the best." She said.

"Yea." I said going up to my room. I don't think I'm gone tell them that I talked to him. I mean I'm not obligated to, but if I did they was gone make me feel bad about it either.

Once I came in my room and sat down on my bed, I was scrolling on my phone when my sister knocked on the door before I allowed her to open it.