𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘

I was finally back at home along with Jasmine, and she was quiet the whole ride back

I was finally back at home along with Jasmine, and she was quiet the whole ride back. I didn't want to ask her personal questions about what as up in front of Xavier so I waited until we got to my house.

"You okay?" I asked seeing that she was zoning out.

"Huh- oh yea I'm good, I need to figure out what was that dude number." She laughed. That's what's she always did, laugh and joke around to hide how she felt.

"Jasmine." I said.

"Naylani I'm good, I'm promise." She assured.

"Was that his first time putting his hands on you like that?" I asked.

"It was the second but the first time I didn't think nothing of it. But each time it was in front of a group of dudes, I mean imma be good regardless cause a nigga ain't just finna put his hands on me and think I'm not gone do shit." She said.

"That's his problem. We be doing so good until he get around a crowd or some more niggas and try to show out. Like you need validation from niggas who can care less about what the fuck you doing." She said.

"He just insecure as hell. Like damn you can't even have a simple conversation wit' a nigga  without him getting mad." She said.

"The Memphis nigga look better than him, he was probably jealous. That's why I can't date no more niggas that's a lil ugly. They start getting cocky once they with a pretty girl, bitch I boosted your confidence dont play wit' me." She said.

"And then even if we break up, females only gone get at him cause he got money and popular. He lost a real one tryna act like something he not." She continued.

"You don't need him no ways. Any nigga that seek validation from other niggas thinking he can get cool points ain't shit and act like they got a lil fruit in they tank." I said and she laughed.

"Nah for real, but c'mon so we can take this test so you can go ahead and plan the gender reveal." She joked.

"Jasmine don't say that." I started to cry.