𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡

𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐧 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | 12: 09pm

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | 12: 09pm

𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐧 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | 12: 09pm

"Xavier let me talk to you." My dad said.

"About what?" I asked following him where my mother was.

"We haven't been completely honest with you about your birth father. We was told that it was best to keep you away from him." She said.

"So everybody knew this nigga was still breathing except for me, what else y'all ain't tell me." I chuckled and he put a medium sized box on the table.

"Your father wrote you letters every single day until you turned 15 because that's when we moved." He said and I looked in the box seeing letters piled up.

"I just got one question." I looked up.

"What?" My dad asked.

"Why y'all always think it should be y'all decision to decide on if I want to talk to one of my birth parents?That shouldn't be up to nobody but me even if I was younger.

"Shauni thought it was best to not let you around him, she just wanted you to have a good life." My mother said.

"She don't want nothing for me especially when she said she could've aborted me and wished death on me." I said.

"She said that?" My dad asked.

"Well what did you do? She's not going to say that for no reason.

"So y'all besties now or something cause I swear you ain't never act like this." I said. "Asking me what I did, I ain't do shit I have a right to know about my life." I said walking out.