𝚂𝙸𝚇

After school was over I went home first to get a couple of things before going over Kayla's house

After school was over I went home first to get a couple of things before going over Kayla's house. Once I had everything I needed I was on my way.

Her house was nice, she told us nobody was home but her cause her people be busy. I'm glad it won't be chaotic.

When I rang the doorbell she opened it and lead me to her room and Xavier was laid back on his phone and she had her laptop out.

"Did y'all already start?" I asked taking off my jacket.

"No we were waiting on you." She said.

"What the fuck we supposed to be doing?" He asked and Kayla giggled.

"It's on the rubric." I said pulling out my phone.

"Okay so how we gone do this?" She asked looking at the rubric.

I'm convinced they slow. She invited us over like she had everything planned out. This why I like working by myself so I can do stuff on my own time.

"We gotta have 8 slides in total about the Dissociative Disorder that I did in class. So everybody get two slides each. The six slides can be about the three different types." I explained.

"So we gone explain 3 types in 6 slides that don't make sense cause what's gone be on the other two." She said.

"It do makes sense, and the other two slides is obliviously the title page and info about the actual disorder." He said with his eyes stuck on his phone.

"Oh, that's a better explanation." She said.

Now ik damn well- nope imma be quiet.

"And what I mean by we all do two slides is we each take a type of dissociative disorder because it's just three, the first slide out the two is the definition and basic info and the second slide should be symptoms and affects." I explained.