𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘

We stayed in Coach T's class until it was lunch time then, we went to the gym

"You think I should believe that stuff?" I asked her as we sat down on the bleachers.

"I can't control what you believe but think about it like this. The people who he dealt with it in the past have a hoe status themselves. So if they act like that how you think they gone get treated plus with you, y'all are lowkey. Meaning nobody in your business nobody tryna make up a lie or coming on even harder, but you can still be cautious." She explained.

"Have you seen him flirting with other girls?" She asked.

"No, when girls be tryna talk to him he don't really pay them no mind but they act like they can't take no for an answer. That's another reason why I want us to stay on the low until we actually know what we want with each other cause they'll try even harder." I answered.

"But at the same time we not lowkey we just ain't baby business they'll just see us when they see us." I shrugged.

"I just don't want an I told you so from my brother." I admitted.

"He walking this way with my ex act normal." She said quickly.

"What you mean act normal I'm normal." I said
trying to find my phone and we bumped heads.

"Ouch." We said at the same time.

"I said act normal." She laughed.

"You bumped into me." I found my phone.

"I was trying to help you." She said and we both laughed.

"The hell y'all doing." Devon said sitting beside Jasmine and Xavier sat beside me.

"Minding our business." Jasmine said.

"Keep playin, I'll snatch the fuck out of yo' lashes."
He mumbled and they started they own conversation.

"Why you looking like that, what's wrong?" I asked cause he looked like he been in deep thought

"Nothing." He said as he leaned back on the bleachers.