𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡

"I'll see y'all later, I'm finna go get my nails done and I'll be back

"I'll see y'all later, I'm finna go get my nails done and I'll be back." I said.

"Why you ain't get em' done when you got your pedicure? Today prom you don't wanna be last minute." My mom chuckled.

"I wanted my nails freshly did." I laughed going out the door.

Once I got situated in my car, I checked my backseat before I FaceTimed Jasmine and set my phone up on my tripod.

"Why you not in your car yet miss ma'am?" I asked putting on my seat belt.

"Im walking out the house now." She laughed and I pulled out of the driveway.

"Girl you know I had Xavier getting a manicure the other day." I said.

"Bye cause I had Monte doing the same thing." She laughed. Every since they exchanged numbers they've been dating. He treat her better than Devon so I'm most definitely happy for her and he's coming as her date to prom as well.

"Nah cause Xavier couldn't stand the smell of the nail salon, like nigga." I trailed.

"That's what all dudes think, I like the way nail salons smell." She laughed.

"We really growing up, we finna graduate the day after tomorrow." She said.

"I already know imma cry." I chuckled. "At the send off and at graduation." I continued.

"On God, cause I wanted to drop out so many times. You and Xavier having y'all send off together or..." she said.

"Nah, he got a send off wit' his family nem and then I have my own, but then of course he coming to pick me up." I said.

"Same." She said. "I can't wait until we get to this Air bnb." She said.

"Right." I smiled.