𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

I had to leave so I could babysit my baby cousins tonight

I had to leave so I could babysit my baby cousins tonight. I was so mad because I wanted to stay but she had a last minute meeting.

I had already took my shower and went home to get some clothes so I can spend the night at her house.

As I was on my way there I FaceTimed Jasmine and set my phone up on the tripod. The back of my hand was on my mouth cause I couldn't stop cheesing.

"Bitch." Jasmine smiled.

"Bitchhhh." I dragged shaking my head and I started laughing.

"Aht it's too dark I can't see, what you done did?" She asked cause she was confused.

I stopped at the red light and turn on the light in the car and I slowly took my hood off showing my hair and my face and her eyes got big.

"BITCHHHHH I KNOW YOU FUCKING LYIN'." She yelled as she cheesed.

"What I'm gone do, my lace is fucking lifting more and more and my some of my eyelash extensions gone." I whined and she started laughing.

"Nahhh what you been saying IM GETTING RIPPED TONIGHT RIP THAT PUSSY AYEEEE." She laughed .

"Stoppppp." I dragged cutting off the light and kept straight.

"I just got one question then I'm done." She chuckled. "How was it?" She asked.

"My legs feel like noodles, but he got me some crab legs so I'm happy." I cheesed.

"Oop." She said. "Please tell me y'all used protection." She said and my heart dropped to my ass.

"Omg." I whined.

"Welp tell him to get his Burberry fit ready." She said.

"I ain't getting pregnant, I'm on birth control pills." I said.

"True but they don't always work I hope you know that, better take that plan B." She said.

"Aw shit don't start." She said and I started crying.

"Tears not even coming out your eyes." She dragged. "It's gone be okay you not gone get pregnant." She said.

"Imma beat his ass, I ain't going to school tomorrow with my hair like this." I said.