𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

After I left school I got something to eat first before going to my momma job so Amari can help me

Xavier just kept blowing up my phone and I kept ignoring it. I don't know the girl that was beside but I know her name so if I gotta refresh his dumbass memory something is off.

"Laniii." My God momma dragged as she hugged me.

She had a client already laying down. I was so ready to see how this actually go.

"Hey." I hugged her back.

"You can sit down right there." She said getting the stuff ready.

"You know what micro blading is?" She asked.

"It's like tattooing eyebrows but it's not permanent." I said and she nodded her head.

"Yea, so first you have to wax it to get all the excess hair out the way." She said putting the wax on the eyebrow.

I watched her as she waxed the eyebrows then plucked the extra hairs giving it a definite shape.

"So after you finished what you think I'm gone do next?" She asked.

"Numb it then Measure out the eyebrow." I answered and she nodded her head spreading the numbing cream on her eyebrows.

"Okay remember no eyebrow is symmetrical so one is always higher than the other, and for her it looks like the left eyebrow is higher." She said. "And one of them always have more hair so the goal is to make them look the same." She continued and I listened.

"Now I'm gone start mapping out the shape." She said as she took a long piece of thread and made lines.

"What you doing?" I asked. "Like I get what you doing but how you know where to make the lines?" I asked.

"Mapping it is basically just determining the end and starter point of the eyebrow. The first line I did across the eyebrows is where the arch is. The second and third line is in between the eyebrows cause that's where they start." She said.

"Then you gone make another line under the eyebrow where the beginning of the eyebrow is at." She said pressing the thread on that exact spot.

"You have to do the same at the top of the eyebrow, then you gone make two lines at the front of the eyebrow and connect to the front of the other eyebrow, it's gone look like a X." She showed me.

"After that you put a line down the middle of her eyebrows." She said.

"Now you gone take the eyebrow pencil and outline the eyebrow so you can already have the shape pictured, cause the lines I made isn't going be there when I actually start.." She said as I watched.