𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"Wake yo' ass up

"Wake yo' ass up." I felt a pillow hit my face. I looked over and Zyair was wide awake.

"You woke." I dragged as I got up ready to give him a hug.

"Aht, you still got morning breath don't hug me." He said and I bucked at him before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Still pretty in a hospital gown." I said throwing up the peace sign. Once I was finished I left out the bathroom and held my arms out and he did too

"Can I jump on the bed or is it gone hurt?" I paused with my arms still out.

"It's gone hurt duh the fuck." He scrunched his face up and I hugged him. "Why you in here?" He asked as I let go and stood up.

"Severe Asthma attack, I'm supposed to be here for for like 5 days or 3, but I wanna stay 5 so I can still be in here with you." I shrugged.

"Yo' lungs weak." He mumbled.

"Shut up, you okay though?" I asked.

"Yea they gave me some morphine, I'm not in that much pain. I got shot in my back and chest." He said and I slapped his forehead and he mugged me.

"Why you do that damn?" He asked.

"Because you scared me- I was scared too." He cut me off.

"Wanna vent?" I asked as I took the apple sauce off the lil eating thing.

"I thought I was finna die. That shit was crazy, like I really felt like just giving out. I didn't wanna die at a young age or before I even experience life. But getting shot just make me wanna do better." He said.

"I don't wanna keep getting in the mix with them people, that's not for me. And it's crazy some of the people I thought had my back was in that car." He chuckled.

"I should've listened to you when you said they ain't give a fuck about me, but I didn't even do shit so I don't understand." He shrugged.

"Everything gone get handled, just focus on you for now on. Don't nobody got you better than you got yourself." I said and we did our handshake.